New Member...Colorado

I've been know to buy a few cases when I see them. I knew I had a pic somewhere. I just found it.

attachment.php

Never had it, but then again I don't get west of the Mississippi very often.....or pretty much ever. Can I get it in St. Louis? I will probably be there around Thanksgiving. I am a Coors fan and would like to give it a try!

See what I mean by pushing them away. We never miss an opportunity to put it in the weeds.

Did this guy voluntarily stop participating? His self description seems very similar to the one asking about pikes peak.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

I just want the trailer. Bateman’s Backyard Bar would be the hottest thing in the trailer park.

Speaking of old iron

We've been tinkering with these old girls over the last couple weeks. The owner just takes them to truck shows. He wants them to roll the coal. I think we remember how to do that without a laptop.

Last edited:
We've been tinkering with these old girls over the last couple weeks. The owner just takes them to truck shows. He wants them to roll the coal. I think we remember how to do that without a laptop.

Big cam?

Nice to see some old trucks still getting some attention.

Back