Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > EFI Live Tuning Discussion (Cummins)
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 08:40 PM   #81
STROKETHISF350

Name: STROKETHISF350
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Guess I'm gonna have to figure out how to put the schematics up on here so I can show you that your wrong
06 ram 3500 CCLB dually l 100% fleece injectors l ppe dual fuelers l Hamilton 188/220 l 103# valve springs l ported & oringed head l arp 425s l he 351 over 475 built by me l efi live l fass l full billet 48re built by me

Old 03-20-2014, 10:13 PM   #82
huhta99

Name: huhta99
Title: one nation under God
Member`s Gallery
dude I just did it to my truck two nights ago it's not like you're building a space shuttle yes the gauges don't work because I'm using it as a stand alone but like I said we're not building a space shuttle

Old 03-22-2014, 08:01 AM   #83
NEVRNF

Name: NEVRNF
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huhta99 View Post
it is only 5 the only difference in between the 04 is it it has two separate wires for the throttle position sensor 2007 only has one
.it is only 5 wires you have to swap for the engine to run you will not have gauges though on your powerstroke conversion that may be a different story because you still have a chassis cm correct
On a conversion truck we use the factory sensors wired to the factory ECM for the dash. We only need the RPM signal off the motor to make the tach work. If i under stand you correctly, I just have to run the wires from the APPS to inside the cab for the new style pedal with the TPMS on it.
02 Ford Excursion 03 5.9 CR conversion, F1 cam, springs & stg II sticks, ATS Dual Cp3, Floor it pump kit, Air Dog, Garrett stg3 from Turbo Re-Source, BTS trans, Destroked Adapters, PCS Trans Controller, Hypermax Intercooler,EFI Live by Cummins Tuner, 8 lift and 38" tires

Old 03-26-2014, 01:22 PM   #84
CumminNotRunnin

Name: CumminNotRunnin
Title: Internet Mechanic
Member`s Gallery
bump...still following.

"A business that makes nothing but money, is a poor business."
-Henry Ford

Old 04-09-2014, 08:44 AM   #85
huhta99

Name: huhta99
Title: one nation under God
Member`s Gallery
OK first thank you Cody at Anarchy diesel. we had to T in to the can High and low and run the wires to the OBD2 port so we could up loud the tune to the ecm and data log,

on the early 04s map shares a ground with a few things like A/C and the cam sensor. ON the 06 the map is grounded at the ECM in location 41 if i remember right . and the coolant temp sensor wires needed to be moved. Wire in the throttle app wires.

this is all with the factory 04 harness

Old 05-24-2014, 01:12 PM   #86
ylo73z

Name: ylo73z
Member`s Gallery
I have a 05 that I'm trying to figure out how to piggy back the 06 ECM on to for efi live , so based on what I've gathered I need to repin my engine harness and have the 06 ECM control that and have the stock ECM control everything else ...is that about it ?

06 3500 mega cab 2wd auto 340 gears ,5"exhaust,s&b intake

Closed Thread