Official Super Stock Site!!!!

post up man..i aint got my issue yet

Not the mag. but I shot these at the Bucks Race and Stuckey's Red Neck Nats...

9bb18975.jpg

936b58ef.jpg

fd69f723.jpg

fb5c30aa.jpg

i know what the ugly heap looks like..i just didnt remeber seeing it in the mag..
thanks swole

btw,,is he exempt from the purse...or him and jeff gonna split it if he wins!???

Could someone post a link to what the different classes are. I don't know what the difference is between street, super street, etc.

Thank you.

Could someone post a link to what the different classes are. I don't know what the difference is between street, super street, etc.

Thank you.

Ron, there are no more classes. This race is for the purpose built Super Stock trucks only, the track is hosting the Gamblers race. The Gamblers race is a bracket race which will include anyone that did not qualify for Super Stock. Anyone that has a diesel truck or car can run in the Gamblers race, can be anything from a dragster or Pro Stock such as Darrens truck or a daily driver. I'm assuming that you are asking about the Super Stock diesel event. If you are asking about NHRDA or NADM classes just visit their websites and you can get a pretty good idea. There are difference's in each organizations categories. Gary

I appreciate the information, but I was wondering about the different classes in drag racing, not this event specifically. When I get some time, I'll do some research.

RonA

Back