This place has been overcome by pussies.

So....back to PDD blowing the engine, sending scrapnel into the crowd, and luckily nobody gets hurt.....

Why TF is anyone still allowing spectators withing 200 ft of the dyno anymore?!?

To go with that, now those people are educated on where not to sit.

Minnie Riperton - Loving you - YouTube

Weston,

You have to know that I scream from the mountaintop about your fueling genius. There is NO DISPUTE on your fueling prowess.....

Im just frustrated man.

I can see there might have been some confusion on this matter.

I apologize, I should not have come outta left field like I did. But i trully blame it on frustration.......

And for the record, my voice might get that high if one of my nuts was inadvertently clamped on with a vice grip at the correct time.

La, la, la, la, la......LOL

Pfffff. Apparently only through Fuckbook

Not true. Text, phone calls, etc as well. Am I'm not a huge component of the OG group; however, I do still talk to a bunch of folks here. I think it boils down to to people don't have as much time to screw off online anymore.

What was correction factor this time ? Real power under 2000 ?

Agree with Smokem about PDD , using brains would be cheaper.

I sent an email to Trevor, seems fitting to deal with him since he was the one that paid for them. As for this thread, and my discussion with you, I'm going to leave it at that.

Thread went sideways and hit a tree, There was about 15 conversations with Jeff and I crammed into 3 replies to you Weston, This wasn't the time or place to go at you in public out of the blue.... I did called you this am to sort it out (make sense of what Jeff was saying).... I do understand its Sunday. Ill give you a call tomorrow. Thanks, Trevor

Thread went sideways and hit a tree, There was about 15 conversations with Jeff and I crammed into 3 replies to you Weston, This wasn't the time or place to go at you in public out of the blue.... I did called you this am to sort it out (make sense of what Jeff was saying).... I do understand its Sunday. Ill give you a call tomorrow. Thanks, Trevor

Again i apologize to ya Weston for the way i handled this. I am still a very big fan. :Cheer:

They got real lucky nobody got hurt.
before he gets out the truck next time and throws his hands in the air like he won a touchdown, needs to make sure there isnt a piston stuck in someones head 1st.

Pfffff. Apparently only through Fuckbook

For what it's worth and if it makes you feel any better, I still refuse to participate in facebook or any other forms of social media. Still keeping in touch with friends the ild school ways. I might be the only one left but there is at least one dammit! LOL

Back