Questions on VP-Ppump

Headcase98002

I purchased a FASS(Pump only) last year. Its a 150gph adjustable unit and I'm p-pumping my truck, is this Pump capable of the p-pump pressures or do I need to swap regulator springs?

I originally had a FASS 95 on an 01 dodge. According to Gene, i could have used it on my 12v, but would have had to use the factory lift pump as well. What was your pressure w your vp? The 95 would
need to be upgraded which is what i did. I do not know that much about the adjustable pump, but being a 150, i would think your thought process w changing the springs would be ideal.

I purchased a FASS(Pump only) last year. Its a 150gph adjustable unit and I'm p-pumping my truck, is this Pump capable of the p-pump pressures or do I need to swap regulator springs?

You would need to upgrade to the larger electric motor. The electric motor on the 150 gph is only capable of producing about 30 psi. You can send us your pump and we can put the larger motor on which would make your pump a 200gph pump or you could purchase a 125 gph to 260 gph pump only from us with the larger motor. Give me a call at 636-433-2962 and I can get you a price quote.

Back