TColesanti takes 1st in Gardnerville!

No Mike its all good. I am just having to justify a truck vs. my car. its a tuffy! and I one will hopefully join Kat in kicking some arse. But i am not as talented at Kat so I have alot of learning ahead!

Tommysgirl said:
No Mike its all good. I am just having to justify a truck vs. my car. its a tuffy! and I one will hopefully join Kat in kicking some arse. But i am not as talented at Kat so I have alot of learning ahead!

That's a tuff call. BMW vs big bad Dodge. You won't be parking in them small spots anymore and they can be tough to menuver. You will have to start using your outside mirrors. Don't forget the hat.

haha! yeah it is a tuff call! and no dodge for this chick, I am all over the Duramax! I only support Tom and his dodge. :)
yeah parking will be an issue oh well!

Tommysgirl said:
haha! yeah it is a tuff call! and no dodge for this chick, I am all over the Duramax! I only support Tom and his dodge. :)
yeah parking will be an issue oh well!

Tom
Marry this girl. I like her.:Cheer:

Not a chance of me letting go of Sara. I can't wait until she gets her own truck, it will be a lot cooler than her BMW even though I love that car too.

wow toms going to let a band aid in the drive way . well i guess theres not much you can say when its saras truck . by the way nice run looking strong cant wait to see the next pull

Last edited:
Back