Arrowsmith Diesel Performance

wideopen

Slum Lord
The Staff here at Competition Diesel would like to announce our newest Site Sponsor Arrowsmith Diesel Performance. Arrowsmith is owned by Devon Wyatt(aka Wyatt Earp)and Located in the hills of South Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada about 105 km North of Victoria. Our Canadian members can rest assured that they can find the best deal on diesel performance parts with Devon.

The level of knowledge ADP has regarding diesel technology is superb. Most do-it-yourselfers know the basics of their cars and trucks they drive. Wyatt will provide that customer base with the further knowledge to turn their vehicle into a monster stump puller, a hot rod racer or just an incredibly economical family transport.

Remember That Arrowsmith Diesel Performance is :

"Vancouver Island's Destination for the Do-It-Yourself Diesel Enthusiast"

http://www.arrowsmithdieselperformance.ca/

Thanks Again Devon! :thankyou2:

Compeititon Diesel Staff and Admin

Geez Wide Open, that's a bit over the top don't you think?

Thanks for providing www.arrowsmithdieselperformance.ca with this opportunity. We should have our eStore on line soon.

It has been a struggle since I'm far too cheap to get anyone else to do it. One thing to point out, we deal with all diesels - cars, pickups and SUV's. As soon as Audi and BMW release their products to Canada you can bet you'll find support here. Already stock some product for VW TDi and MB cars.

Further, come the new year - likely late spring or early summer we will be fabricating our own custom 3/16 steel plate truck bumpers! Built right here in town. We are looking for the following test subject trucks:

1998 12V, 2000 24V, 2003 24V, 2005 24, 2005 / 06 Mega CAB for fitting purposes - discounts given to those owners if they want to keep the bumper.

Retail pricing for these units will be around $2000 to $3500 CANADIAN DOLLARS. Think BIG, AGRESSIVE and an excellent addition to your RAM truck.

Not to be forgotten, if there are lots of Ford and GM interest we could do something there as well.

Again, thanks for this opportunity to become a sponsor.:thankyou2: :Cheer:

Oh I guess I should mention this is a partnership between my Brother and I. He's the TDi guy! I just tinker...

Back