Dead wipers...

The wipers in my truck haven't worked for a while now. I've been slowly trying to chip away at troubleshooting them. Used my dad's 1/2ton as a reference point, swapping working parts back and forth, and nothing has worked. All fuses and relays have been verified, multifunction switch, and wiper motor as well.
So am I down to trying to trace individual wires, or am I missing anything else?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Since swapping parts and checking fuses didn’t resolve the issue, tracing the wires is a logical next step. It’s possible there’s a break or short in the wiring harness. Also, consider checking the wiper control module, as it can sometimes be the culprit in these situations. If you’re not comfortable with electrical diagnostics, it might be time to consult a professional mechanic who can perform a more detailed inspection.

Since swapping parts and checking fuses didn’t resolve the issue, tracing the wires is a logical next step. It’s possible there’s a break or short in the wiring harness. Also, consider checking the wiper control module, as it can sometimes be the culprit in these situations. If you’re not comfortable with electrical diagnostics, it might be time to consult a professional mechanic who can perform a more detailed inspection.
Spend a bit more time digesting the thread that remains beyond the first post.

And a fair warning, we don't air out these situations here because we want to "consult the professionals". These are a very DIY driven herd.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

2 posts already telling us to call someone....WERE ALL PROFESSIONALS ON HERE.....tsk...amatuer

one way or another

Back