anybody been screwed by ashley black???

Bought a batmo466 a few months back and the first time it went to the track it broke the shaft. He told me send it in and he'd see what he can do. So months have gone by and its the same old story, if he returns my email. He's waiting on bullseye. So I decided to call bullseye and Bill told me that he knew nothing about my broken batmo. So where did my turbo go????

I have nothing but good things to say about Ashley. All my experiences with him have been great.

It my be possible that there is a middle man mudding things up here.

Was your turbo sent to Bill under your name? Maybe it was sent as a PO or under Ashley's name himself. IMHO Ashley is a damn good business man.

My bet is he's dealing with David Hall in Michigan rather than Bill. David is the guy who drag races diesel trucks and Ashley sees him at every race. He's also the guy Ashley got his turbos from.$.02

Not sure where he sent it. When I talked to Bill he said only one had come back broke. The one I got supposedly had about ten passes on it. All he's said its part of going faster. But on the first time you take it out it breaks.

I always hate when people start these threads, especially with this kind of title, it seems like the OP needs to talk directly on the phone with ashley so things can be cleared up.

I always hate when people start these threads, especially with this kind of title, it seems like the OP needs to talk directly on the phone with ashley so things can be cleared up.

well i apologize for the title. you be upset if you threw a good chunk of change down the drain. i have called and got no return call. emails have worked but it takes a couple to get a reply. at first he told me to send it back like he was gonna help me out but nothing has been done and like i said when i finally called bullseye, bill said he hadnt seen it.

well i apologize for the title. you be upset if you threw a good chunk of change down the drain. i have called and got no return call. emails have worked but it takes a couple to get a reply. at first he told me to send it back like he was gonna help me out but nothing has been done and like i said when i finally called bullseye, bill said he hadnt seen it.

I'd be mad too.

I cant speak for the situation, but I can tell you that in my experience Ashley is a very honest guy. I bought a Airdog off of him, and it got destroyed at the border by the post office, slight diesel smell I guess. Anyways, he was a real standup guy and refunded all of my money,, that is honesty at its finest if you ask me... I know (and have dealt with them) guys that would have just told me too bad,, so sad for you luck

Just heard about this. Sorry I have been out of town. First off, this was a used turbo, so it was sold as is, where is. It was sold for WAY less than a new unit. It was in perfect condition. It was the turbo I ran at Gator Nats, so there were actually less than 10 passes on it. I did tell the buyer to send it back to me and I would send it in to see what they thought. I didnt expect Bullseye to warranty it as it was a second hand turbo, but thought Id try to help this guy out if I could. I wouldnt even expect them to warranty a new one if I grenaded it myself. The turbo was sent to them, but now it is MIA somehow. I have found the tracking info and delivery confirmation, so the turbo is there somewhere. I assume it was probably looked at and discarded because this thing was destroyed. But I am in contact with David and Bill now(and have been for a week) and they are trying to put their hands on it. But when they do, you should still not expect it to be warrantied. It isnt really right to buy a used item and then ask for it to be warrantied if something happens to it. Especially on the race track. Even when purchased new, most parts that hit the race track are not warrantied.

Just heard about this. Sorry I have been out of town. First off, this was a used turbo, so it was sold as is, where is. It was sold for WAY less than a new unit. It was in perfect condition. It was the turbo I ran at Gator Nats, so there were actually less than 10 passes on it. I did tell the buyer to send it back to me and I would send it in to see what they thought. I didnt expect Bullseye to warranty it as it was a second hand turbo, but thought Id try to help this guy out if I could. I wouldnt even expect them to warranty a new one if I grenaded it myself. The turbo was sent to them, but now it is MIA somehow. I have found the tracking info and delivery confirmation, so the turbo is there somewhere. I assume it was probably looked at and discarded because this thing was destroyed. But I am in contact with David and Bill now(and have been for a week) and they are trying to put their hands on it. But when they do, you should still not expect it to be warrantied. It isnt really right to buy a used item and then ask for it to be warrantied if something happens to it. Especially on the race track. Even when purchased new, most parts that hit the race track are not warrantied.

But you told him you'd try to help him out and now the turbo is MIA? I wouldn't expect it to be warrantied, but if you tried to help him and lost his turbo then I'd think that is on you?

With out providing a tracking number who is to say were it is. I would send the OP the number confirming it was shipped and arrived and if Bullseye discarded it then some body should be providing proff it was thrown in the trash. If they did discard it then its on them to make it right. If i trash something i surely dont want somebody throwing my stuff away, i would rather do it myself but thats just me

Back