Dana 70 disc restacked LS 35 spline 3.54

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
I have a 2002 Dana 70 limited slip restacked to work like a posi unit. It has 35 spline axles and the calipers and sway bar are included as well as E brake cables intact. Nice unit! low miles on it! Partial trade?????

What are you asking for this? I had some bad misfortune last night and snapped my pinion ....

Please PM me ......

I gave another member 1100 for it a few monthes ago with intention of putting it in my modded 12 valve but sold the truck before I installed it. I would like to get somewhere around that back out of it. Im headed towards Detroit in June if it helps.

Yea thats a bit more than I got right now ...... Good luck ... I hope you sell it .... by chance my money tree should bloom I will see if you still have it.

Thank you

I think the issue might be the price, you can find d80's for considerably less than that.

Hey Ill do some trading or make me an offer! Its doing me absolutely no good here! It is low miles and restacked as a posi and is complete with sway bar and calipers. It cost me 900 plus 250 shipping for it. Im not afraid to loose some money.

I really need it and would like to buy it, but live in tx. Probably no way to ship it and diesel's too high to meet ya somewhere

I really need it and would like to buy it, but live in tx. Probably no way to ship it and diesel's too high to meet ya somewhere

Well I am actually headed to Texas next week via Abilene area! Free delivery if you meet me there!!!!

For any others Im headed to Detroit in June and will deliver free there also!

I am still interested. But I have to get my truck sold. I know that doesn't help you but that is what I have for you right now.

Back