Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Deployed Member Check In
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 08:03 AM   #41
OM617

Name: OM617
Title: Banned
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcolesanti View Post
Have you ever served?
Not yet, there has not been anything worth putting my life at risk for.

Old 03-25-2008, 01:16 PM   #42
2141pete

Name: 2141pete
Title: Hell I dont know
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OM617 View Post
One word for you, DON'T!

Don't waste your life for a worthless cause like Iraq.
I'm sure you can guess what my reply is. I'd love to hear your reasoning, perhaps you could tell us every single thing that happens in Iraq I'm sure. Go ahead what was on the news last night?

Old 03-25-2008, 03:38 PM   #43
Tcolesanti

Name: Tcolesanti
Title: ALL NIGHTER
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Not yet,
Then shut the Fukk up. You have no real world experience to base your useless dribble from. Next time you open your hole about what is and is'nt worthy of you dying for, make sure you put in a tour in the military first.

-Tom

https://www.facebook.com/AllNighterMotorports

Last edited by Tcolesanti; 03-25-2008 at 04:38 PM.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #44
2141pete

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Then shut the Fukk up. You have no real world experience to base your useless dribble from. Next time you open your hole about what is and is'nt worthy of you dying for, make sure you put in a tour in the military first.

-Tom
Nicely worded Tom. I wonder how he would feel if he were put into a room with a service member and was told he had to earn his freedom? You know some places things like that happen.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:24 PM   #45
OM617

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
How about you pull that big pink ribbed vibrating heated Mightier Than Thou dildo out of your @ss before you make an @ss of yourself again?

I'll say it again. IRAQ IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR! Its not even the right country we should be fighting in!

What is there to see? The President lying his own citizens into invading the wrong country, murdering a sovereign country's elected leader, fighting a battle that can't be won, blowing our budget for the next generation, making up more lies to con us into invading another country (Iran) and congress not having the balls to impeach the president and charge him with the crimes he has committed. Yep, plenty to see. Not a one of them worth fighting for, only fighting against the monster we shamefully elected.

Quote:
I wonder how he would feel if he were put into a room with a service member and was told he had to earn his freedom? You know some places things like that happen.
That would be a Draft, horrible violations of freedom like that have happened in this country's past and some idiots in Congress propose a bill every year to bring it back.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:46 PM   #46
OM617

Member`s Gallery
If our fearless Vietnam-jumping leader had simply said "Lets go conquer Iraq and claim the country as our own" instead of all this "spreading democracy" and "protecting our freedom" bullschisse I'd completely support his war.

Risking your life for this worthless war is like walking up to a drug dealer and trying to make a citizens arrest. You might have the best intentions but the chances of the situation working out in your favor are stupidly low.

Soldiers that have been to Iraq are this generation's Vietnam vets, good for them that they served their country but they fought for nothing and didn't make the country any safer.

I certainly wouldn't want to be #4001 for nothing.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:40 PM   #47
2141pete

Member`s Gallery
HAHAHA sure buddy. It's easy to sit there and run your mouth. @ss holes like you are lucky we dont get do pick wich americans we serve for.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:44 PM   #48
OM617

Member`s Gallery
This country is lucky there are people with some reason like me instead of the blind faith like some others.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:52 PM   #49
2141pete

Member`s Gallery
As much as I try to let this go you still get on my nerves. I realize you are fighting the good fight here on the keyboard bashing the military and the country YOU choose to live in. I imagine you are probly one of the jack off's that get's on you tube and bashes all those videos too. You have no clue. You see the news and all the bad. You talk down the president and the military. You claim all these things. But you are the kind of person that when the $it hits the fan I wouldnt trust to make sure there is enough toilet paper. Regardless of your feelings towards these things you stay and ***** among several other things I am sure. Perhaps you could look into another place of residence, then these things wouldnt be a problem for you. Iraq is really nice this time of year and the shopping is great, maybe you should visit. You have never carrried a gun on or probly stepped on foreign soil. So what right do you have to judje anyone? I have had friends and brothers fall, and seen things that you would never dream of because you are scared and have the same excuse as everyone else.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:53 PM   #50
blackcumn

Name: blackcumn
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Thanks to all of your for supporting myself and all our troops across the world. After reading and hearing negativity about the war and what the troops are doing it's refreshing to see support!

To all my brothers and sisters abroad and at home, be safe, stay strong and know you're never alone!!

Jared, Chief Petty Officer, US Navy Active

Old 03-25-2008, 10:49 PM   #51
Tcolesanti

Name: Tcolesanti
Title: ALL NIGHTER
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
This country is lucky there are people with some reason like me instead of the blind faith like some others.

You have no clue what patriotism is, or even what fighting for your country is like. You call what you have is "reason", I call that "CNN tunnel-vision". Basing facts from your TV is a sure-fire way to make yourself appear like a Grade A, 100% pure ass clown, to a member of the armed services. Which you have now proven to everyone that has read this thread. Do yourself a favor and leave the politics in the political discussion forum.

-Tom

https://www.facebook.com/AllNighterMotorports

Old 03-25-2008, 10:53 PM   #52
Tommysgirl

Name: Tommysgirl
Title: Ether Bunny
Member`s Gallery
OM617-
You have a lot of nerve to come on a thread title "I support my Troops, do you?" and bash our President and troops. What you are essentially saying, is that our men and women who VOLUNTEER to defend our country, are not helping any one. Truth be told, you have no idea what these soliders are up against and you dont see the people in Iraq who are so thankful that we stepped in there to stop the killing of their own people. If we had someone killing off our fellow americans, I'd certainly hope there would be other people in this world, who would want to defend the innocent lives that are lost. Why you may not agree with the Iraq war, your views are unfounded, unwanted and certain unpleasant to read. My husband is currently stationed oversees(ya know-- the one you want to argue with) and our family has made it so you can sit in the privacy of your own home, and speak your own opinion. We dont have a draft today as we have enough brave men and women to volunteer. Unlike yourself, who I feel is a coward for talking crap about our soliders, and having no basis. You dont like the war, MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY where you dont have the freedoms you do here. I certainly and damn proud to be a navy wife. It isnt a fun job having your husband gone for six months, and then have to listen to you b*tch about things you are able to vote on. You dont like things, then vote. Otherwise shut the f-up and move! Otherwise if you want to be civil and post your views on the war in another thread do so. But dont bash our military men and women when it was their choice to do the job they are doing. You ask any of them, they will mostly agree, they believe in what they are doing. They believe we are helping these people who have been tormented by a horrible dictator. They overwhelmingly agree, we need to stay there until they are free. If you dont like being free, then your an idiot.

Head Cheerleader, Wifey and pit crew for Tcolesanti
2000 Dodge - Toms rig
2007 2500HD Chevy 4x4 Duramax CC/SB Classic. Silverline, Spearco Intercooler, Tuned by McRat Racing!
TURBONETICS.com
BIGPOWERDIESEL.com

Old 03-25-2008, 11:08 PM   #53
malibu795

Name: malibu795
Title: 2wd numb nut
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
How about you pull that big pink ribbed vibrating heated Mightier Than Thou dildo out of your @ss before you make an @ss of yourself again?

I'll say it again. IRAQ IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR! Its not even the right country we should be fighting in!

What is there to see? The President lying his own citizens into invading the wrong country, murdering a sovereign country's elected leader, fighting a battle that can't be won, blowing our budget for the next generation, making up more lies to con us into invading another country (Iran) and congress not having the balls to impeach the president and charge him with the crimes he has committed. Yep, plenty to see. Not a one of them worth fighting for, only fighting against the monster we shamefully elected.

That would be a Draft, horrible violations of freedom like that have happened in this country's past and some idiots in Congress propose a bill every year to bring it back.
Quote:
If our fearless Vietnam-jumping leader had simply said "Lets go conquer Iraq and claim the country as our own" instead of all this "spreading democracy" and "protecting our freedom" bullschisse I'd completely support his war.

Risking your life for this worthless war is like walking up to a drug dealer and trying to make a citizens arrest. You might have the best intentions but the chances of the situation working out in your favor are stupidly low.

Soldiers that have been to Iraq are this generation's Vietnam vets, good for them that they served their country but they fought for nothing and didn't make the country any safer.

I certainly wouldn't want to be #4001 for nothing.

holy ****in **** bricks!!!!! your life aint worht the effort i used to type the letter
99 FL60 mutt
Quote:
smooth seas never made a skillfull sailor

Old 03-26-2008, 07:48 AM   #54
wideopen

Name: wideopen
Title: Slum Lord
Member`s Gallery
OM617,

Obviously you jumped in this thread just to start trouble. We have many members that are serving or have served in the military. They are proud of there country and find it an honor to fight for our country.

I am proud of my country and have nothing but respect for the men and women that lay there life on the line for my country everyday. If you don't you should move out!

I suggest you bow out of this thread and keep your opinion about our military and our goverment to yourself!

Hellmann Performance ~ Keating Machine ~ Engineered Diesel ~ Mumau Diesel ~ GoGo Diesel ~ Hamilton Cams ~ Diesel Innovations ~ Grand Rock Exhaust ~ Smarty

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Molon labe
#FTCS

Old 03-26-2008, 08:14 AM   #55
UNBROKEN

Name: UNBROKEN
Title: Ezekiel 25:17
Member`s Gallery
I agree. This is not the right forum at all for comments like that. You should probably steer clear of this thread from now on.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:40 AM   #56
Dalpilot

Name: Dalpilot
Title: Joe Nobody!
Member`s Gallery
Personally, this entire section was designed to support those men and women who have, are and have died in service to their country. This is not the place to discuss your political feelings towards the President, the war in Iraq, or anything else. If you wish to debate these things feel free to do it in the general section.

Personally I support my troops 100%, and while I hate the thought that one soldier is dying, I realize that sometimes Brave men and women die to protect the ones of us that are not brave enough.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #57
Jim Fulmer

Name: Jim Fulmer
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
16 Year Navy Chief here and dang proud of it!

Don't forget we do so you don't have to and your kids can sleep in peace...........got your back Tom!

Jim

Old 03-26-2008, 01:45 PM   #58
Buck88

Name: Buck88
Title: Simple Man
Member`s Gallery
Anyone who is willing to give their life for my family, my country, and my property deserves the utmost respect. That includes Firefighters, Police, and especially the Military. I would have joined when I turned 18, 3 years ago, but I'm a type 1 diabetic. I thank these people everytime I run into them.

Kind of off-topic, but when So.Cal. had the fires in October, I was fueling up at the gas station when this fire truck pulled up. The men who got out looked like they had been awake for a week straight, dirty, sooty, bloodshot eyes, could barely walk into the service station. I couldn't help applauding them, then everyone started.

Anyways, Thanks guys for your service, and your in my prayers!
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab LB, 4x4, 12V, Suncoast Billet, Goerends TC, #100 plate, 3k GSK, PDR 370's, PDR HX40, FASS 150/180 @45psi, 5" straight pipe, Autometer boost/pyro/trans.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #59
TMONEYDIESEL

Name: TMONEYDIESEL
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
I know theres not alot of Bush supporters out there, but after 911 we went into this thing saying we were going to go after any and ALL terrorists and they are everywhere and so everywhere we are, it seems that once people start getting hurt and time passes everyone forgets of why we are over there, Our soldiers signed up for this and i praise them everyday for there efforts. I also dont feel that it is right for us to just pull out after killing a leader of a country and just stand by to watch them go balistic and kill eachother and watch a country go down in flames if we can stay there and help and its not for a lost cause then i thank every soldier that is there helping a country get back on thier feet and push the terrorist and people against America further into oblivion.

OM617 it is ashame that we have people that think like you and force your opinion on other people cause of what you believe, let people make there own choices so they can better there lives, DO YOU THINK EVERYONE THAT SIGNS UP GOES TO IRAQ??????????????? I guess the soldiers oversees in Iraq is all that you see and theres none of our country men here or anywhere else in the world!

YOUR SOURCE FOR:
Camshafts
Pushrods
Valve springs
Custom Turbos
Exhaust Manifolds
Carrillo Connecting rods

Old 03-27-2008, 02:16 PM   #60
BigBadDodge

Name: BigBadDodge
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu795 View Post

like boats and water dont forget the US Coast Guard..
Yeah don't forget about us, small service big job

The USCG although it falls under the department of Homeland Security still provides every benifit that the branches of DOD have

Semper Paratus
CWO3 MAT Scott Vorhees
26 years and still going

Closed Thread