Calling All 2wds....

I,m going to have to check out that site tonight don't have time to do it now.I have to go and have 3 day's of testing for my employer to see if I can come back to work.It realy sucks some of the crap they have you do don't have nothing to do with what I do for my job I,m a truck driver.

Dale

sorry crew cab long box is 167.0 on the 09 specs

i do know/seen people run MT and boggers backward to get maximum traction.. with the idea if you get stuck you can grab more dirt going backwards to get you out.. were you can grabb more dirt in a scopeing "V" vs a plowing "V" setup.. maybe i am of on a wilded handle like i was bringing up 2wd sled pulling back in june 07 :bang

i dont know if any one as actually tried it. i know the guys in sand have and say there is a difference for the better... along with some of the mud bog guys

just something i am thing of

I have ran my boggers backwards before when i pull on a very hard track and dont need them to dig as much. If u get them on a loose track you want them to dig. The best pulling tire i found for my 2wd and i dont understand why they pull so good but thats a mickey thompson mtz. There just a good all around tire for sand and mud and clay

Adam sorry man i just got done reading everything now and seen yall reached yalls desicon. I guess i should have finshed reading first.

Hey Kurt I didn't pass the testing to go back to work so it looks like I'll be off for awhile longer.And my sons buddy is getting me the no.for where he works as soon as I find out I will call and give it to you.

Dale

Were is everyone hidingat or are you guys locked up in Lynns garage working on wheely bars.Getting lonely out here HaHa.

Dale

Well I was forced to move to a different project after having a tree fall on my Yukon in the last big wind storm. The way its looking I'll be running a 4x4 once I get it together. Was to cheap of a deal to pass up on so now I have pieces gathering in the barn. Hopefully start mockup on the engine mounts and that when the temp goes back up out of the single digits.

I will be in the 2wd game here soon with my new Dually. I will be running the hot class around here so I will have some BIG TWINS under the hood. That should sound good with a hood stack. Also I will be running a filled block.

I'm being forced to sell out right now. Hopefully things will change around so i won't have to though.

Well I was forced to move to a different project after having a tree fall on my Yukon in the last big wind storm. The way its looking I'll be running a 4x4 once I get it together. Was to cheap of a deal to pass up on so now I have pieces gathering in the barn. Hopefully start mockup on the engine mounts and that when the temp goes back up out of the single digits.

Man that sucks nobody can catch a break these day's good luck with your new project.

Macktruckdriver I hope I get to see it run some time tis summer.

kino_fab did the factory get that slow they laid off hope evry thing turns out good for you.

Now that DHRA shut down I have to find some were else to pull the ower 2wd I will be going to NADM and pull with the Mods.I am awapping all my bb chevy parts to my mechinist for doing some work on my block and putting the bigger valve in and decking the block and boring the only way I do any of that is because of old fashion horse trading.
:Cheer:
Dale

Yeah I wasnt a happy camper but atleast it got that one and missed my Suburban sitting 10 feet away. I wasnt going to bother working on trying to find anything but this all fell in my lap. I have a few hundred in it all so it will work I guess. Basically got a P-Pumped Cummins and 47rh for nothing. If it wasnt so dang cold out there right now I would be working on it.

Well we finnally got the chassy in the garage last night It was a job one of the back tires wouldn't air up because of the rinkle in the 4 ply sidewall and 14 degrees. will take some picture of the chassy tomorrow.The hood is just proped up look long I had GTS make the front clip 6" longer than stock.I'm starting to get excited now that I can start working on it.Now I need to get some more sponsor's for parts.
I will start a build thread when I get some more pictures.
Dale

great. keep us posted. I've always wondered if anyone would every come up with a super mod 2wd diesel andhow it would performe on the track.

I still check here every now and then. I don't have the funds to make my truck able to pull competitively at the moment. I'll still pull, but it will be the local, do it for ****s n giggles kinda pulls.

Back