Stock turbo dodge goes 12.4

What kind of boost & EGT's are you seeing on a run? It looks like the 90 hp injectors & 100 shot is a nice combo.

that was only the second time i sprayed it, i didnt even look at the gauges, its hard to look around with a helmet on, on motor at wot the egt's dont get that bad, not as bad with the edge i had before. im gona try and look next time i spray

the truck is mine, i have the smarty on #7 wicked diesel 90hp injector nozzles, arson II cp3, fass 150, zex nitrous 100 shot on that pass, and HTS built tranns with convertor lock up, and 325/50/20 toyos

You running that 100 shot right off the line? And Im guessing its one 100 shot not a progessive system? Again awsome run:rockwoot:

You running that 100 shot right off the line? And Im guessing its one 100 shot not a progessive system? Again awsome run:rockwoot:

yeap i just have it on a tps at wot, then i just punch it out the hole, on that run it did a 1.7 60' and 7.8 1/8 at 86mph , on motor i ran a 13.2 at like 99 then i sprayed and ran 12.4 at a 107 , thanks i was just hoping to get at least a 12.999 that day

Did you do any wastegate modification? What kind of boost numbers do you see with spray?

Lavon

Did you do any wastegate modification? What kind of boost numbers do you see with spray?

Lavon

nope, no wastegate mod. i havent looked at boost gauge with spray either i dont know if it would change since my nitrous sprays into where my heater grid used to be and my boost line is mounted about 8" away but ill try to look next time i spray to see if it changes

great run :rockwoot: .... I'd be worried as hell with a stocker turbo though. The drive pressures must have been through the roof !!

I ran a 13.4 on my stock but, also melted a piston.
I gave him the same warning but he says the NOx keeps it cool. I look for the turbo to grenade.

the truck is mine, i have the smarty on #7 wicked diesel 90hp injector nozzles, arson II cp3, fass 150, zex nitrous 100 shot on that pass, and HTS built tranns with convertor lock up, and 325/50/20 toyos
Nice meeting you the other day and welcome to the site. That was good video your buddy took. If he got video of me running the primer chevy post it up. I didn't spin that time and ran in the 11s. You found the right place here to keep up with the fun and latest tech stuff.

That announcer was one coon a$$ sob. I bet he was an extra in deliverance.
Accually the announcer "a frind of mine and many others" is Mr.D a very nice guy that's been doing it a long time. He is one of the best in the buisness. Carolina Dragway is one of the best run strips in the south and you should come see for your self some time.
Billy

nope, no wastegate mod. i havent looked at boost gauge with spray either i dont know if it would change since my nitrous sprays into where my heater grid used to be and my boost line is mounted about 8" away but ill try to look next time i spray to see if it changes

How much boost do you see without the nitrous, just #2? I assume 50+ correct?

we all have to work this weekend

im sure we will be back when the twins are on his truck

and we will bring the camera

we all have to work this weekend

im sure we will be back when the twins are on his truck

and we will bring the camera
I can under stand that and be glad yall have a job.
I believe torqueslut said yall were going to do another video. Do yall have any more video of my truck?
Billy

I can under stand that and be glad yall have a job.
I believe torqueslut said yall were going to do another video. Do yall have any more video of my truck?
Billy

my friend that filmed is out of town for 3 weeks for work, ill ask i think he might have your first run

my friend that filmed is out of town for 3 weeks for work, ill ask i think he might have your first run
That was a good run too with the black Cobra.
Up grading your turbo would be a good idea like your friend sugested. You don't want to experiance what egts can do for pistons. Some folks here are talking from experiance. There's a lot of knowlage on this site to pull from.
Billy

Back