JUNE 21 JEFFERSON FAIR GROUNDS
BROOKVILLE PA

START TIME 7:00

this is a great track to pull on

the pits are very small

tons of parking outside of the pits
come and join the fun
:Cheer:

well i am currentyly going to school at Wyotech and i live just south of indiana on 119. 119 runs up to right???????

Saturday, June 21 at 7:00pm

Jefferson County Fairgrounds
Brookville, Pennsylvania

I-80 - Exit #81

Street Diesel (2.6 Charger)

ALSO: "Run What Ya Brung" 4x4 (Diesel and Gas OPEN)

From Indiana, PA - north on 119 to Punxsutawney (watch for Route 436 'cut-off' just before coming into Punxsy) This cut-off will take you to Route 36 north to Brookville and right up to I-80. Go EAST on I-80 toward DuBois for one exit only - Exit #81. then north of I-80 on Route 28 for 1/4 mile and the track is on the right.

DAY OF PULL INFO: 1.888.FULLPUL

I did not get my truck done in time for Lawrence County Pro Street. I can hook RWYB as long as I meet Pro Street rules correct? I have no real desire to make a habit out of hooking in RWYB but I need a hook before the July 3. I want to run in Pro Street.

Pro Street Diesel trucks may enter and compete in RWYB and will weigh in at 8000lbs. There is no limit to the number of time that at Pro Street Diesel can pull with RWYB. In fact you may collect points in both divisions this year.

Pro Street Diesel trucks may enter and compete in RWYB and will weigh in at 8000lbs. There is no limit to the number of time that at Pro Street Diesel can pull with RWYB. In fact you may collect points in both divisions this year.

Thanks Rick!:rockwoot:

Rain-Out!!!!

the weather allowed the first three pulling classes to pull, BUT the street diesel class was cancelled when the rain started to come down. thanks to all of the pullers who were at Brookville on Saturday night.

each truck that was registered in the street licensed diesel 4x4 class will receive (in the mail) a coupon that will be honored for a 'free entry' at any upcoming event in 2008 with USA-EAST.

Back