BUTLER (PA) FAIR - July 3 at 7:00pm

rickFPP

Promoter USA-EAST
TRUCKS – TRUCKS and MORE 4x4 TRUCKS!!

THE BIG ONE IS COMING!!!
For the 4x4 truck lover and the 4x4 truck puller, it does not get any bigger than this.​

TRUCK NIGHT
THURSDAY, JULY 3, 2008
7:00pm START
153rd ANNUAL BIG BUTLER FAIR

All FOUR of the USA-EAST Sanctioned Four-Wheel Drive Truck classes will be on the same track on the same evening!! In each of the past two years at this pull there have been over 100 different trucks on the grounds. This is an awesome pull for the fans and is a great pulling venue for four-wheel drive pullers.

The order of classes in 2008 is as follows:

1. STREET LICENSED GASOLINE 4x4 TRUCKS
(entry for this class closes at 6:30pm)
2. PRO STREET DIESEL 4x4 TRUCKS
3. MODIFIED FOUR WHEEL DRIVE TRUCKS (‘RWYB Series’)
4. STREET LICENSED DIESEL 4x4 TRUCKS (2.6 class)

Decision Maker RED Weight Transfer

RULES: www.fullpullproductions.com
INFO: 1.888.FULLPUL

whats the forecast looking like for thursday night? I plan on making the 5hr trip from eastern pa. It will be the first hook on my truck since getting it back together. I plan on running pro street and rwyb.

thanks to everyone who came out to participate. despite a late start due to weather and a sled break-down the entire pull was completed and each truck got to go down the track.

we had 109 different trucks on the grounds in four classes. a truly super pulling event for the fans. thanks to all of the pullers who supported USA-EAST at this event.

complete results are now posted at:
www.fullpullproductions.com

Kudos to the track prep crew. I thought it would be crappy, but it turned out pretty decent!

Aside from the sled being down, things went along at a pretty good clip.

I was a bit surprised that you went floating finish with the gassers, then 300' FP/pulloff for PSD and RWYB, then back to floating for the SLDs.

Back