07 cummins efi questions

primetime

I know people keep saying that youre gonna be able to have 5 tunes that you can choose on the fly like duramax any one know if thats the case ?

Also im not happy with my gauges and i know edge makes a box that can controll efi any idea if that will be a choice for the 06-07 cummins?

Im just going to throw this out there because I know it is coming...
Try using the search button next time.
However, the most recent thing I have heard about the switchable tuning is that it will be investigated after support is released for all cummins engines they plan to support. Sometime after it is released for 03-05 trucks, which is looking like late fall~ish of 2012.
Now as for the edge box controlling it, yes it works that way for some duramaxes, but that doesn't mean it will for cummins. Ive heard it mentioned, but that has yet to be investigated as far as I know.

As said, switchable tuning will follow once we support all Cummins vehicles from 2003-current.

We don't know if it will work with the Edge - it does for ONLY LB7 and LLY Duramax's. When GM switched to Bosch ECM's for LBZ and LMM we couldn't implement it :(

Cheers
Cindy

Back