HP estimate!!

jktcummins

24v GOD!!!! HAHAHA
I am refferring to the 94 in my sig. I will have

LCDV
5x18 injectores (Do i need to go bigger if so to what?)
JR Adkins Cam 500+ of lift
Raymac head work
Fly cut marine Pistons
Tuned 650cc pump before LCDV
S400 71cm

I would like to hit around 1000 hp might have to hit it with some juice???

Truck will be on a dyno in a week or two so give me your best guess.

Gonna need the juice to make a Grand with that charger.

Also, is that turbo waste gated?

Otherwise that turbo will be so far off its map, that you will have issues with it.

Yeah it is its got a big waste gate. What turbo would you recommend?? Remember i dont give a **** about drivability. Just want the power.

Maybe a GT4508r with a 1.01AR housing or S475 would help push a little more air in there to get you what you want... I'm thinking you can break 1000rwhp with a good shot of N20 probably easily, I don't know from experience but thats all my geuss.

jktcummins said:
Yeah it is its got a big waste gate. What turbo would you recommend?? Remember i dont give a **** about drivability. Just want the power.

With a big gate, the right tuning, and the injection pump really pushes 650CC then that truck should be capable of 1000 with the right amount of Juice.

Do you already have the Raymac cylinder head? Whats your name? Im one of the cylinder head porters for Raymac and its always nice to see some of our customers making good power with our products

Yeah its a full built engine from raymac. I am still trying to get all the power to the ground. Fixing to put in a 95 single cab 4x4 dually for sled pulling.

Muddin_dude06 said:
Maybe a GT4508r with a 1.01AR housing or S475 would help push a little more air in there to get you what you want... I'm thinking you can break 1000rwhp with a good shot of N20 probably easily, I don't know from experience but thats all my geuss.

I think a 1.01 is too small for. I would say minimum 1.15

Back