De Leon, TX Sled Pull

05Supersmoker

West Texas Diesel Perf.
I believe it is on the second weekend of august. Just wondering who's all going and what are the classes and rules for the event?

Wouldnt miss it for the world. We will be setting up our usual booth for any services that may be needed during the pull as well. This is one of our favorite events of the year!!!

From the Outlaw site
08/06/09 Deleon, TX SN PS,MOD,State: 2WD
08/07/09 Deleon, TX SN PS,MOD,State: 2WD
08/08/09 Deleon, TX SN PS,MOD,State: 2WD

Cody, you going to have the 1st Gen there?? I'll be out of town.. Maybe we will get Cody B's truck to Crandall in the fall..

Bryan

Yeah i will have it there if they have a class for it. I have not done much to it lately. Just a few small things and some bigger injectors.

we will be there with our booth set up and the farm truck pulling, this is one of our favorite events as well.

Free Beer @ Valair Booth
as usual, we will be set up thrusday night, beer pong friday night, who know's saturday night, we have a few of us getting together and throwing 20 bucks in a hat for the pulls winner takes all, anyone interested.

i think its related to our buddy at the tttpa i do believe. something about posting up results. you know who won that one.LOL

Back