Rebel Junk at the Cecil County Fair

getonit21904

Run it like you stole it!
For those planning to pull at the Cecil County Fair this year be forewarned that the Rebel Sled junk will be there. All of us at the Cecilton pull earlier this year remember how that antiquated pile of crap ruined the whole pull. I called a member of the fair board to see about getting another sled lined up but they said they were already committed and didn't know of any of any other sleds. Another person who helps coordinate the pull said he would like to see a few less trucks there anyway. Lebanon's Fair pull is the next night and would much rather wait and pull a quality sled at a quality event than to hook to that piece of sh!t and break something because of its biased p!ss poor operator. But that's just my opinion.

Just heard the Rebel junk will back down at Cecilton in August. I can't believe after all the bullsh@t at the last pull they're going to bring that dinosaur in again. When I asked them why they said because he's the cheapest. Apparently they only care about the money.

Just heard the Rebel junk will back down at Cecilton in August. I can't believe after all the bullsh@t at the last pull they're going to bring that dinosaur in again. When I asked them why they said because he's the cheapest. Apparently they only care about the money.

well duh...the pull is a fundraiser...

but when you bring in a worthless sled and half the trucks show up...you shot yourself in the foot.

best of luck to them anyway, ill take a pass on that pull tho.

Back