Winter Meltdown no-prep Larry B verses Shawn E

1320 video just put a picture of this truck on Instagram. Some of the comments are funny, some are the usual when they post a diesel. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

1320 video just put a picture of this truck on Instagram. Some of the comments are funny, some are the usual when they post a diesel. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

LOL Yea, theres a whole lot of stupid in those comments. 1320 was down here for Bounty Hunters 4 no prep event. Larry ran Grudge and small tire, I ran street truck and full size truck. We did pretty well, I went to the semi finals in street truck and finals in full size. Didnt win, but tried to put on a good show.

It was great exposure if nothing else, there were a lot of people. It took my parents an hour just to get in the gate on Friday, and Sat was busier.

11378d9f4ec9c2dfb699b068b2ab9431.jpg

4419cf7c94ebd8c836ebf0bcb943d538.jpg

Last edited:
Man that looks like a blast.

Its crazy to me, how there are so many people that still dont have a clue about these trucks. As the tech guy was looking over my engine, he says "yep, looks like a pretty stock truck to me, your in street truck right?". With my single S485 sitting on the manifold, dual CP3s, and nirtous solenoids. "yes sir!":evil

We are always a crowd favorite, and usually surprise the majority of the people. I had friends and family in the stands, and they said everyone around them would get excited when we would pull onto the line. Diesels really need to start showing up to these events, the big boys (pro street/pro mod) would really get some attention.

That same tech guy, came and found me in the staging lanes before my next pass and said "now that I have seen this truck run, I need to check your belts" :hehe:

Truck looks good. How much boost did you leave at?

Not enough, probably 20lbs. I am in the process of trying to figure out why my truck sits at the line for a while before it actually leaves. I think its a timing and/or low rail pressure problem. I am off about 4000psi for the first 40ft then you can hear the turbo finally light. It does that if I leave with 20lbs or 30lbs.

Best pic I’ve seen of a CR in a long time. Awesome Bodie!

Did your wife let you hang that one in the living room?

Not enough, probably 20lbs. I am in the process of trying to figure out why my truck sits at the line for a while before it actually leaves. I think its a timing and/or low rail pressure problem. I am off about 4000psi for the first 40ft then you can hear the turbo finally light. It does that if I leave with 20lbs or 30lbs.

What rpm is it leaving at? 4000psl low on rail is definitely a problem.

I have a general concern about my latest thought of getting a set of small tires and playing around in small tire events. Seems like its nothing but backlash once you compete and do fairly well. You don't see many guys do it. The last thing I want to do is make them outlaw 4x4 or diesel in general. Doing nothing but racing other diesels gets boring after a while. Beating a guy that has 100k wrapped up in a drag car is enjoyable especially if you can drive it to get ice cream after haha. Ive been hearing the x275 guys complaining about the Nova being dual power adder. lets hope nothing comes about. sure sucks they talk about diesels never competing and when they do they make excuses of why they are competitive

I have a general concern about my latest thought of getting a set of small tires and playing around in small tire events. Seems like its nothing but backlash once you compete and do fairly well. You don't see many guys do it. The last thing I want to do is make them outlaw 4x4 or diesel in general. Doing nothing but racing other diesels gets boring after a while. Beating a guy that has 100k wrapped up in a drag car is enjoyable especially if you can drive it to get ice cream after haha. Ive been hearing the x275 guys complaining about the Nova being dual power adder. lets hope nothing comes about. sure sucks they talk about diesels never competing and when they do they make excuses of why they are competitive

Its really not many people that complain, the fast guys could care less. Its always the slow ones that arent competitive in the class anyway, just get butthurt when they cant even outrun a diesel pickup.

The guys that win, could outrun these trucks in reverse.

Back