aftermarket Intake Horn 94-02 cummins

IC-Smoke

Oh SNAP!
Intake Horn 94-02
This intake was made for my neighbor on his 2003 but we couldnt get the IC boot to pull up far enough to be comfortable with how it was(see pics). It is fabbed after my 2nd gen one so it will fit a 98.5-02 for sure and should fit the 94-98 as well. I dont have a 12V to put it on to make certain. 2 1/8" tapped ports on the back. you will need 2 more bolts that match the shorter ones on the factory intake horn. and a small bolt/nut for the oil fill as the tab for it is NOT tapped.

$150 shipped to you

100_3069.jpg

100_3070.jpg

100_3074.jpg

Look in the lower righthand corner you can see the IC boot where it goes on the pipe... His 2003 has a rib in the pipe so we coudlnt slide it up and clamp back down on it to make it work.
100_3072.jpg

Ian

If you want one PM me, this one is still up for grabs.

I never had them on a dyno to prove any gains but the shot of the inside of the intakes should prove something.

Ian

I did not, I put mine on when I went to the HTT Pro Street 66 and didnt keep track, I need to find someone thats going to a dyno soon

I did not, I put mine on when I went to the HTT Pro Street 66 and didnt keep track, I need to find someone thats going to a dyno soon

I have the 12 valve, and can put it on the dyno anytime, that is if the certain dyno operator doesn't get grumpy again!!!! LOL let me know i'd be interested.

money is sent. ill report bk on how well she works. thanks

p.s you shuld look into making a bigger aluminum one... maybe 3.5-4" at middle. that would look sick

Back