misc parts,turbo,hood stack setup

6'' hood stack setup. Has a steep miter cut. Ill get pics up tommorrow on my host page. Comes with hood stack ring from haisleys and both have been powder coated black and never used but have dings and scrapes from rolling around behind my seat. And theres a 2'' by 2'' patch on the stack where the powder coat bubbled. Make offer.

Stock rims off my 95. Dirty but Ill polish them if someone wants them. 75.00

1st gen wh1c oil line for turbo. 12.00 obo plus shipping

4ks. Pretty sure there piers. There still in the pump and are in my bench tuned 180 and would turn 4300 rpms. like to have 140.00 but obo if your serious.

2 sediment bowls from 95,98 cummins. 20.00 shipped.

I might be interested in the hood stack!!. Lets see some pics?? Is it just the stack? Or does some of the piping some with it??

Is it a set of all four stock rims? Any pictures? And maybe price on shipping to bremen,Ohio 43107

Travis

Its just the stack with the ring the bolts to the hood that the stack goes through and Ill work on pics tommorrow.

Ill get rim pics to but before I ship/sell them im takeing them to a shop to ensure there strieght.

Flip the turbo completely around. You will need a longer boost tube made or an extension. You will have to buy an exhaust flange then weld a 90 to it depending on where the hood stack is. And you will have to change your stock filtering system to a cone style most likely being that space is limited against firewall but you cab run it to either side as well..Then dont forget you will need to extend your oil drain.

I think you can make a u bend off the turbo, then into a j bend and straight-up. Just have to heat wrap the piss out of the thing. Aleast thats what Im gona try.

Back