Need answers. 6.7 Cummins Nitrous Engine Build.

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Recipie:

6.7 block- machined to fit- removeable liner sleeves with 5.9 std bore size......

5.9 steel pistons- Total seal ring pkg.

Aftermarket rods.

Looking at a Windberg billet crank.

Desire is to mechanically inject the fuel, with heavy duty progressive maps for assist.

I do not have any interests on hearing about multiple cp3's

Big P pump...... bif

Discuss.

kie900.jpg

This should help you. Looks sturdy enough to hold it for years plus the weight of a dust cover!

Chris

So is this an N/A build with just nitrous oxide? I vote you find some Cummins CNG pistons with those massive bowls and swirl ramps...

12 or 24v? Who's head? Why the aftermarket crank, does the HP goal surpass the known durability range of the OEM?

So is this an N/A build with just nitrous oxide? I vote you find some Cummins CNG pistons with those massive bowls and swirl ramps...

12 or 24v? Who's head? Why the aftermarket crank, does the HP goal surpass the known durability range of the OEM?

I'd assume if it's sleeved to 5.9 bore then he'd need a stroker crank and custom pistons to get back to 6.7l

5.9 bore for strength.

Oh I thought you wanted as much displacement as you could get as well as 5.9 bore. What would you run for compression? There was a guy on here running a sleeved 12v storm block. He had triple s400s. 2 75s feeding a 80. I think he was close to like 1800 hp on fuel. How much power are you going for?

Kinda would like to tap into the nitrous fellers here. Non Cp3 userers.

Are there any? I have both healthy 12mm p pumps and 13mm p pumps.

Back