Antrim Diesel Drags/Pull Oct 20-21

Timebomb

Bootney Lee Fonsworth
Bracket Racing, Heads up Quik 8,Vendors,Swap Meet, Truck Show

Pulls= "Hot Street" Diesel, 2.6, 3.0, Mod Turbo Tractors, Hot Street Semi's

Street Diesel must be tagged and driven in, No hanging wieght/injectables, 22'' hitch, stock appearing charger

2.6 NADM rules
3.0 East Coast/ PPL rules
Payout and more info soon....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet !!! Based on a facebook page the feedback has been crazy, looks like its gonna big a good turnout !!!

Just a note : Hood Stacks are ok in 2.6

Also payout has yet to be announced, This event is not really about a large payout but just a great year end race and pull for everyone to come out and enjoy themselves. Yes there will be a payout but folks dont expect something on a national level. 100% of any money that is profited from this event will be donated to the "GOOD SAMARITAN FUND" at a local church to help needy families in the area. Based on the feedback we are getting this will be a large event. There is talk of a production company shooting video for anyone that would like to purchase DVD's of the event. Purchase info on DVD's of the event will follow later.

Just a note : Hood Stacks are ok in 2.6

Also payout has yet to be announced, This event is not really about a large payout but just a great year end race and pull for everyone to come out and enjoy themselves. Yes there will be a payout but folks dont expect something on a national level. 100% of any money that is profited from this event will be donated to the "GOOD SAMARITAN FUND" at a local church to help needy families in the area. Based on the feedback we are getting this will be a large event. There is talk of a production company shooting video for anyone that would like to purchase DVD's of the event. Purchase info on DVD's of the event will follow later.

Thank you sir. I asked because some of my friends were asking me. I am all for having a great weekend, and money going towards a good cause.

Paul

Will they be enforcing the rule on the secondary safety hitches for the 3.0 class? There's some 3.0 class guys from New England that are planning on making the trip down that don't have them. I'm not even 100% sure what a secondary safety hitch is?

I don't have a problem if they don't have it but I will ask. Its a hitch that if the main hitch breaks it will stop the truck from running out in to the crowd at the end of track. Keeps it attached to the sled.

Last edited:
Back