How about an option to pay a site fee for those of us with low post count

busted33

First of all I want to apologize to the site for bumping my post count when I joined a few weeks back. I was banned for a few weeks for this. I really didn't mean anything devious or anything like that, I just wanted to reach out to a member through pm and bumped my post count up to 10 in order to do this. I have done this in the past on other forums that I frequent regularly now and I wasn't banned on those forums.

Usually when someone finds a site they found it because they did an internet search and stumbled across it looking for information (this is how I found this site). Once this info is found they want to reach out and get more info on their topic rather quickly so the post counts are bumped up quickly to make this happen.

I realize now after a little more reading that you guys have been spammed and trolled upon so I respect the position of the minimum post count, but not all of us newb's are total douche bags (I may be a partial but not total :)

With all this ranting and whining stated, Ill wipe my nose and ask the question I wanted to ask in the beginning. Would it be possible for those of us who are looking for some quick info and don't have the contacts here to post 10 threads that they have the opportunity to purchase a membership for 1 year or just sponsor the site for $5 or something like this to help allow them the ability to pm and post normally?

You know, something like be a sponsor or 10, 20, 100 or whatever posts you want to throw at it? As a sponsor you could request a lot of info and confirm a valid email address or validate it through a valid phone message system or whatever so you know who this person is. That way you can truly weed out the asshats and allow those of us less knowledgeable and introverted people a chance to ask a question and participate when we need? You could even consider the 100 post minimum with a concept like this. If someone is paying I doubt they will be jerks on the site.

Just an idea. Oh and can I get a post count bump of 25 on this post as it took a while to blow this out.

Busted33 I somewhat agree with you and I think this site does need a membership fee because there is more info on this site than you can find anywhere else. You also sound like a knowledgeable guy but what I gathered from your post above is you are wanting info not wanting to share info. If you look at nearly every new join post they instantly start hounding for info post #1. The reason I even post right now is because it makes it real hard on some people that actually get on here, try to keep up with who is who, what they have going, throw out some info and so on. You can't walk into a dealership and say hey man I need you to give me the CD Rom for 03-06 dodge deisels so why would these guys just give up years of real life info? I'm all for a membership fee and I would back up and pay it if it was instated now but I also think that you have to earn some respect.

I still don't understand why you newbs can't just post in the damn thread that the stuff is posted in that you want. Makes a lot more sense then crapping up threads with your useless 1 word posts. Maybe try something like "Hey name is David, I want to buy this dildo you have for sale so I can go phuck myself. Pm me your number so we can chat about it :hump:". :lolly:

Last edited:
I still don't understand why you newbs can't just post in the damn thread that the stuff is posted in that you want. Makes a lot more sense then crapping up threads with your useless 1 word posts. Maybe try something like "Hey name is David, I want to buy this dildo you have for sale so I can go phuck myself. Pm me your number so we can chat about it :hump:". :lolly:

Because race truck! Can't have the commoner know what's being bought.

No.

If you want the info, you need to try to contribute like those before you. We don't need your money. That is not what this place is about if your haven't figured that out.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

Hell, you can burn 100 posts just making fun of the mods on here. 5 minutes of reading can give you all the ammo you need.

I Lol'd at this!

Sent from my XT1080

I've never contributed any good info, and I have however many posts are under the picture of my wife's boobs.

Last edited:
If a new member pays $5.00 how do we know he still won't spam? If they do spam they will make the forum obligated to allow them to pull their shenanigans.

What if we are too dumb to contribute good solid info?
Is there a NSFW section? Lol

Sorry about your luck, LOL
Just look at the forum topics, find a topic to ask a question. You can't learn if you do not ask. If you're shy, we can fix that for you. LOL, Other wise use the search feature.

I've never contributed any good info, and I have however many posts are under the picture of my wife's boobs.

For some reason boobs work. May be they should not allow you to post images till you reach 100. LOL

Last edited:
On the post counts,I guess i can really bump them up by saying "really love the smoked out lites" .If I have a question ,I try the search .What i find I put in a Folder. And I always use my fsm.Plus I'm lucky to ask my buddys.

Back