Best Place to buy Axles and spool?

Valair1

Valair Inc. Clutch
I got a dana 80 C&C im wanting 37 spline axles, a spool and 5.13 gear sets for 60&80. I belive my axle lengths are 35.5"

For axles the guys at Branik Motorsports can build custom axles for just about anything... They can beuild them in 300M billet steel too!!! Check them out at Branik Motorsports and tell them that I sent you. Their pricing seems to be very competitive and their service is GREAT! I'm sure they can get you the gears and spools too...

If you would go with the 300m axles you would quit breaking them. Let me guess you have been running Yukon axles. Haisley sells the 300m axle shafts for $1300.

If you would go with the 300m axles you would quit breaking them. Let me guess you have been running Yukon axles. Haisley sells the 300m axle shafts for $1300.

Are the Haisley shafts actually 300m? Lots of people throw the term 300M around when they mean 4340.

Nope, i tried the yukons last year, they are crap. actually i been back to stock dana axles they are better than the yukons. but I'm tired if changing them and this time it took out a lot more when they broke.

The Branik guys can build normal CroMo or 300M and they are true 300M... I think they are a couple hundred cheaper than the competition and they can be made in virtually any length you want. They build mainly for rock crawlers and rock racers that dont have the power and torque that we do but the gearing, tire size and weight puts some incredible loads on their drivetrains... Their axles are strong!!! I won't say unbreakable, 'cause nothing is unbreakable... but they are VERY strong and they are true 300M if you want, but they can be made of softer and less expensive material too... I believe a few pullers are using them now with success... I know Bean is running them, but he has been breaking other stuff and hasn't really tested the axles fully yet, but I think some other pullers are using them too... Give Stan or Brandon a call 260.467.1808 and they can go through the details and possibilities. They are a father and son family shop in Indianna. Good guys for sure!!!

The haisley shafts are advertised as being 300m so I would assume that is what they are. I got my 37 spline 300m haisley axles yesterday. They look great we will see how they hold up.

Nope, i tried the yukons last year, they are crap. actually i been back to stock dana axles they are better than the yukons. but I'm tired if changing them and this time it took out a lot more when they broke.

I've seen several trucks Making a lot of power and biting hard run numerous times(On Ohio dirt!) on yukon 37spline axles. I've never seen a broken 37spline atleast in 2.6

The haisley shafts are advertised as being 300m so I would assume that is what they are. I got my 37 spline 300m haisley axles yesterday. They look great we will see how they hold up.

You won't break them. Only way would be if your housing is bent.

Back