Hmmmm

You need xs power.. Mine sat for 2and a half months without injection pump.. Installed again. Cranked fueled and fired, not one charge or jump!

LOL it has been test driven today and it is spooling very well no real vrooms have been had due to traffic and making sure the truck doesn't blow up again LOL. The header wrap on the header seems to be working and defiantly is keeping under hood temps lower. Will get some more seat time tomorrow and maybe some moar throttle will be had.

4x4 is the only way I have traction. His truck would turn better if it had 4x4 too...

When I got the DD it burned the tires at 55-60mph. Now it hooks at 20mph (coming after you Cliff lol) I like the challenge of getting a 2wd to put the power down. Did not spend one dime doing it just tuning suspension.

When I got the DD it burned the tires at 55-60mph. Now it hooks at 20mph (coming after you Cliff lol) I like the challenge of getting a 2wd to put the power down. Did not spend one dime doing it just tuning suspension.

I could set up some much more interesting races for you LOL . And feel free to help me with chassy tuning when you want.

Stock OEM style suspension....or.....???

Care to elaborate please?:pop:

Back