burlington coat factor?

6spd

Anyone one heard about the owner of burlington coat factory blocking it off to cops? Just what i heard. I guess they thought cops were being ridiculous to

Better to pen them in then have them running around... I'd laugh my ass off if they let everyone in and start tearing ahit up then the cops blocked all the exits and as they passed by to get out, "here's your ticket, heres your tickand and here's your ticket...."

Doesn't matter to me. Everyone in the parking lot at the Burlington Coat Factory are idiots anyway.

Better to pen them in then have them running around... I'd laugh my ass off if they let everyone in and start tearing ahit up then the cops blocked all the exits and as they passed by to get out, "here's your ticket, heres your tickand and here's your ticket...."

well said! Im thinking twice about going again....

They need to close that parking lot off. The s**t that goes on in there is ridiculous. Someones going to end up hurt or worse.

I have heard rumors that this will be the last SDX in Terre Haute, not sure if there is any truth to that.

^Ive heard that for 2 years now but one of these years it will come true... But its lasted this long for the shear fact of the money pumped into the local economy.

well said! Im thinking twice about going again....

You can go and have a good time. Just gotta stay away from the idiots at burlington. We always stay at the Drury. We stay on the fairgrounds for a good part of the day, and then when its over we go back to the hotel room. I might venture out into the hotel parking lot at night just to chit chat but its not too bad. They have cops in every hotel parking lot and they shut everybody down around 2 or 3am.

I agree with the money thing but I used to go to the street machine nationals in Du quion, IL back in the 90's and it to brought a bunch of dollars to the community. Well the community finally got sick of all the bs and the event was no longer welcomed there anymore. Let's hope this will not happen here.

Ya i agree with everyone they are idiots there and one of my buddies told me this, i didnt get a strong feeling to make somethin up and put it on here just wandering if anyone else has heard about it

Anyone one heard about the owner of burlington coat factory blocking it off to cops? Just what i heard. I guess they thought cops were being ridiculous to

Do you live in Terre Haute or within 50 miles of there? Is your Dad a law enforcement officer? Are you a cashier at BCF, or are you just here to start rumors and general b.s.? Either way. Just stop.

Come to SDX and see THE baddest trucks in the country go down the sled pull track, drag strip, show-n-shine or on the dyno. Not in the parking lot of some place that sells way more than coats.

And don't forget to pick up a "taco in a bag" at the Wabash Valley Dragway on Sunday.

Do you live in Terre Haute or within 50 miles of there? Is your Dad a law enforcement officer? Are you a cashier at BCF, or are you just here to start rumors and general b.s.? Either way. Just stop.

Come to SDX and see THE baddest trucks in the country go down the sled pull track, drag strip, show-n-shine or on the dyno. Not in the parking lot of some place that sells way more than coats.

And don't forget to pick up a "taco in a bag" at the Wabash Valley Dragway on Sunday.

I do go for the pulls asked a simple question if anyone has heard, i am not the one starting anything and i live just south of terrehaute guess you guys dont live close enough to hear anything

You don't have to live close by to hear things.
NEWS MEDIA

I see this video as false advertisement and think the owner/producer should be prosecuted for such.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkvCtDEtDy8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkvCtDEtDy8[/ame]
I don't see Scheid/SDX advertise this as part of the venue.

Last edited:
Back