8x16 injectors from a P-pumped 24V

JFlagg

Gun for Hire
I'm supposed to be getting a set of these in a trade next week, and while they are WAY to big for my current setup(HX40 LOL) Does anyone think these will work with a set of HX40-HT60 twins? I'm going to be running 7x12's very soon and if these are way more injector than I could ever use I might use them as barter material or sell them outright if anyone is interested.

By the way, these have the pop-off pressures set back to the VP pressure, not the P-pump anymore...

Thoughts?

Depends on the CC of the pump I got 7x14s and there plenty with a 500+cc pump I have to keep the plate almost all the way back

Well, I have a HRVP, so no 500cc for me, lol. I'm really thinking about trading/selling these... I was told these are from Scheids and were $1400 new... Can't confirm that, but what would these be worth to someone with a P-pumped 24V? Or someone with enough VP for that matter, lol

Those sound like some sweet injectors! With an HX-40 WAY TOO BIG! With the twins they should do a lot better. And If you want, i got a set of 7x14's Im looking to up the anty on, and Ill trade ya!

I'm supposed to be getting a set of these in a trade next week, and while they are WAY to big for my current setup(HX40 LOL) Does anyone think these will work with a set of HX40-HT60 twins? I'm going to be running 7x12's very soon and if these are way more injector than I could ever use I might use them as barter material or sell them outright if anyone is interested.

By the way, these have the pop-off pressures set back to the VP pressure, not the P-pump anymore...

Thoughts?

i would think 7x12's with that twin setup would make good clean power...

even my prostreet 66/71/14 even cleans up my 7x12 pretty well at 50-55 psi

It actually didn't too bad the one time I pulled with them... yes it was smoking at full boost, but you could see through it :D I think the 14cm ex. housing helps... I really liked the 7x12's and the 40... And you're right, I think the 40-60 twins with the 7x12s would be a solid 550hp setup with no EGT worries, maybe a little more. Probably smoke very little too. I think the 8x16's would make some real serious power with the twins, but I'm not sure I want to try and push that much fuel with a VP... at least not without a Monsterpump.

I think me and BossHawg will be :stab: over them.

You 40 may break the shaft if they even sit in the truck. Let alone installed.

Im a lover not a fighter :hehe:

Love the injector you gave me, but I guess I have grossly underestimated the power of my 71mm. Can clean up everything I throw at it and not even leave a haze!

Oh and we might have a hood stack duel soon too!

Well you two just fight to the death and PM me who wins LOL Right now Bosshawg600 is winning imo...:poke:

Question, I have a set of 8@.011 (100% honed) injectors. I was told they are like 8@.014, is this true? The shop told me they are there big injectors for P-pumped 24v's. Tried them with the monster pump and stock lines:badidea:, does anyone think they are to big for the VP44 with big lines?

What size lines? That can make a huge difference in how they work. But 8x11's are big, but with a P-pumped 24v they should be fine. With a monster pump and big lines, I dont know how it would even stay running. SOVP and big lines.........not a chance.

I'm picking these up tomorrow and think I'm just going to turn around and sell/trade them... Anyone interested? Bosshawg?

Back