95 12v & 98 24v truck parts

deerefanatic

Always learnin...
I'm parting out a 95 Dodge 12v & 98 Dodge 24v. All prices are without shipping. I'm open to offers and possible trades. Specifically, open to trades for a set of 5 or 6" stainless stacks, or Cummins/Chevy conversion parts.

All Prices OBO. Make me an offer!!!! Load it all up and I'll cut you a deal. :D

From the 95 3500, Entire powertrain is gone..... Engine, tranny, radiator, IC, rear axle, etc.....

Original Mopar front passenger wheel bearing,great condition. Non ABS. $50
Steel Flatbed with Gooseneck Hitch & Lights.... 7ft wide by 9ft long. Headache rack. One tough flatbed. A little rusty, but solid... Hauled 3000 lbs of scrap with it last fall.... In one load. $500
Instrument cluster with PRND21 indicator for an auto. Plastic lens is broke. Works perfect though. Indicates 19xxxx miles. $40
Auto steering column. Tilt wheel, un-blown airbag. Cruise control buttons. I don't think the buttons are right for a 95 (they don't look the same as my buddy's 94) but it IS a pre-98 wheel & column. $50. No ignition switch
Ignition switch with 1.5 year old tumbler and keys... $40
Hood hinges. Not bent up. Never experienced "fly open" damage. . $40
Front trackbar. Worn, not moog. Would be great candidate for Luke's link or for someone wanting to experiment with a weld-on Johnny Joint or Ballistic joint... $10
Dana 60 Coaster axle. Same exact axle as a 4x4, but without the pumpkin. Uses 4x4 balljoints, steering, trackbar, etc.... $50??? Not sure...
Pedal setup for a manual truck. Clutch/brake/accelerator. $60
And lots and lots of body parts & interior parts.... Front Bumper is good, but needs new plastic pieces, Passenger door is good, no rust, small crease in the bottom. Drivers door has dents, minimal rust. Hood is straight. Side and rear windows are good. Driver's seat ripped, center and passenger side good. Let me know if you are interested in something not listed.

98 24V 2500, truck experienced a bad wreck (axle locked up and spun out of control). Bumper and front end are toast. Radiator/condensor/intercooler are bad. Motor is not for sale. Rear axle, trans, t-case removed and gone.

Front Dana 60, ran out of oil and locked up causing truck to spin out of control. Axle tube/housing/knuckles only. Anything else still attached is presumed bad. (Ring/pinion, bearings, etc) $175 Has an almost new front passenger wheel bearing.
Dash- uncracked, $100
Doors, minimal rust, $50 each
Good Hood Hinges, $40
Quad Cab doors, minimal rust, $35 each (good glass)
Windshield, FREE! YOU REMOVE!!
Fuel tank and sender, $40
Dash electronics (Instrument cluster, radio, ac control, etc) $150 for everything, or make offers
Front seats, some stains, minimal rip on drivers side. Quad cab style with built in seatbelts, $60 each. Power functions unknown condition
Manual Pedal Assembly, $60
Hydroboost unit with master cylinder, $100
Rear Passenger side tail light, $25
Transfer case lever, $10
Drop-in plastic bed liner, $30
24V ECM, $100

Let me know if you're interested in anything...

Was the 95 an auto? And what color interior is the 98? Looking for a cupholder.

sent from the head of a trail of destruction.

Was the 95 an auto? And what color interior is the 98? Looking for a cupholder.

It says above that the cluster is an auto cluster and steering column is an auto column....I would assume it was an auto :nail:

It says above that the cluster is an auto cluster and steering column is an auto column....I would assume it was an auto :nail:

I'll be dammed, sure does don't it. Didn't need the cluster so I skipped over that part.

It was a manual truck, but I converted to auto. Are you talking the cupholder above the radio? As far as I know, they are the same for manuals and autos... The 98 is like a grey deal. They seats are the grey with blue and green flecks in it..... Typical 24v interior. I can get pics if you want.

The 98, if it's a manual has like a cubby holder in front of where the shifter was. The automatics had a flip down cupholder that looked like this
31YpjJ-NKlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If it used to be a manual than it has the cubby, which I have already.

All the wiring/computers are SOLD
Door shells SOLD
Everything else still available.

Also, VP44 Gear Case, Gear, and cover, $100 shipped!

Ignition switch assembly off of colum WITH key and any spare keys you have for it. I would also be interested in your door key locks if you want to take them out too.

I lost my only set of keys for my 98.5 24v and was gonna get mine re-keyed but Maybe I can just throw yours in?

Also climate control module off the dash w/fan resistor.
Does it have a rear sliding window that the lock clasp aint broke?

Do you take PayPal?
Brent.

Last edited:
Back