Who is Big Bang Injection?

This might put a damper on things. Will depend on his time to get it out and repaired. Hope it just a HG.

Well.......I finally broke something.

I'm hoping it's just a head gasket, but it damn near put me in the wall tonight.

Came off the line, got about 100 ft out, knocked the tires off, peddled it, got back in it, it went to the wall again, got out of it and tried getting back in it and it pulled right again.

It pressurized the cooling system, blew water out of the radiator cap and blew the lower radiator hose off....dumped 5 gals of water under my passenger tires.

Hopefully it's just a head gasket, but I'm leaning towards a cracked head or block right now.

So from all 26 pages I've gathered this:
Brian is like the kid at parent day saying my dad is better than your dad, just because.
Cumminalong is definitely " not just another dumb redneck wif a pick'em up truck."
And Bbi is stepping up to the plate.
I'm excited to see the end result.

And on a side note is Brian affiliated with smarty whatsoever? I'm on the fence between hp and udc pro if it exists and this thread alone definitely put a sour taste in my mouth with smarty.

UDC Pro exists. I downloaded the demo software a few days ago to see how in depth it was going to be.

BBI didn't back out at all. In fact they've been waiting and wanting Rich to get back to working on / repairing his truck issue. Rich, having school and family, has taken time away from the truck for a bit. Can't blame him.

Hopefully this will still happen but It may still be a while.

Sorry folks, Life gets in the way sometimes.

I can certainly understand that. Sometimes it would be nice if our trucks could come first, but unfortunately (for me at least) it's usually on down the list a ways... Like #6-7... Lol.

What ever happened with Brian ?. BBI stepped up to the plate, will Brian be looking for employment at Mc D's, Dunks ? cant wait to see where this go's and I'm a 12 valve'r,

I honestly hope that BBI's product is everything they say it is. And if they really have invested that much into developing a better product, then they for sure need to do something about the "mouthpiece" that is giving them such a bad name on the forums.

Last I heard over on CF Rich was selling his truck (possibly already sold) and looking to back out of the diesel game some.......strictly what was posted

JE

Last I heard over on CF Rich was selling his truck (possibly already sold) and looking to back out of the diesel game some.......strictly what was posted

JE

Yes Rich has been offered a very good position because of the schooling he has been attending and will not have time to mess with his diesel for quite some time. He is going to sell it so someone else can have the use of it and it's not just sit and go to waste.

It's unfortunate for us but I'm very happy for him given the opportunity he has at this time.

I'd volunteer, but I don't think my little 650+ setup would quite get the questions answered. Lol.

Back