Who is Big Bang Injection?

Not really enthused stumbling upon this.

I've got a set of "stage 4's" in the truck I just bought. Pretty sure their kicking the bucket.
Stumbles at idle/under light throttle and almost dies in reverse or coming to a stop. Has a good amount of smoke on start up too. Not 100% on the miles on them but 1300 I think is what I was told.

Got a set of stock injector bodies and industrial R4 tips that I just had check and cleaned which I wanted to sell but guess I'm gonna need em

Last edited:
Brian do what the turbo guys did get a truck dyno 4 main competitors and yours and look at the numbers! Do each stage if you want! I'm sure there are things like smoke and egt's that can be looked at too! Then you will have proof of superiority or you may find out differently! Also a life expectancy is a real important fact in the injector world!

"Who is Big Bang Injection?"

Who cares?

From what I can see, the farkus of Smarty, BBI and RaceMe are all short term games anyways. With HPtuner now available for the 03 to 05 CR and EFILive for everything else, the business model has no chance of surviving. I think offering hard parts is the last ditch effort.

I notice that Bob and Tmoney have a blue name title, which indicates a paying sponsor. I notice out snake oil salesman does not, but is trying to blatantly advertise on here. He can peddle his snake oil, whenever that name tag changes color, but until then.....

Thank you Gentlemen.

I find it hilarious that one of the biggest pot stirrers on this forum starts flinging SHCTUFF on our information thread and the thread blows up and all the other little pot stirrers in the shadows love to come in show their ignorance about a product they know nothing about nor have either the intelligence to understand, or are so married to their brand of product that they have, they only want to cheer for those who cashed their check.

Some of the kids here are Drama Queens no doubt. It would be my preference to avoid threads where childlike adult men sling garbage back and forth with no educated comments. However you are talking/bashing/lying about a product that is designed and built to be the best, and with features you do not understand or you refuse to listen to fact or try to have an intelligent dialogue. Facts are presented with info right from the horses mouth and you choose to ignore.

I will not allow lies about my products to go unchallenged. Some of you chime in with no knowledge of what you are trying to say just to get to try to throw a few jabs in and impress others of your own caliber. This is not elementary school, kids.

All I ever see as a rebuttal is,

*copy, paste*

*copy, paste*

Any well known and winning common rail programs running the bbi injectors?

yes there is. We showed examples and others have as well. Our MY03 Stage 4’s dynoed 1431 un corrected on a moderate state of tune.

Just show 5 trucks that are running your injectors, some kind of proof that they are in there, and dyno sheets/track times. Like the others, we are tired of hearing all the claims, and the smoke and mirrors is getting old, quick. How many sets of injectors have you sold in the US?

wunderwood, we have indeed shown examples the past few years which you are welcome to review.

I was just asking out of mild curiosity. I see these injectors on all the diesel forums but have yet to see any real world results or hear from someone running them with any great success.

Carry on.

Purn, you too have not paid attention. However I realize since you and some of the others here on this thread cheer for other manufacturers and would not say anything positive about others.

I'm sure you won't find much real world results . I think most people are too smart to pay double what everyone else charges just because they claim the bbi injectors are so great . Personally I'll take a set of exergy or s&s injectors way way before I ever consider buying that overpriced crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F350, your statement that BBi’s are twice as much as the others you mentioned is a direct lie. I have posted examples in pricing to show ours are similar in pricing or even less than those mentioned. You can speak all the words you like but just because you and others like to act knowledgeable behind that keyboard of yours, it is just an act, or an intentional lie. Go compare actual prices. Don’t forget to add in their 900 buck core charge into the equation! Even with that not thrown in compare the apples to apples price.

I don't get it...why are you guys being such a-holes to these folks? If you believe their products are overpriced, don't buy them, it's pretty simple. But please don't bit*h about it and call them crap and snake oil in the process.

Exactly right! And it is funny that after showing them our pricing is comparable or even less these guys still claim those falsities and repeat the same falsities they hear from others over and over again. They don’t want to buy what we have to offer? Go elsewhere and shut up with the lies! Thank you Sir!

Pretty sure Les? Have you a copy of track times and dyno sheets from all the trucks in North America?

Pro Street world record holder...not running BBI

2nd place Pro Street truck, not running BBI

Super Street world record holder, not running BBI

2nd place Super Street truck, not running BBI

Shall I continue??

It's not just that they are way overpriced.
They lie and mislead people about their super secret injectors. Some of us here don't like that.

JL, there are several lies here in this thread including your post. You wont see any lies in the information I supplied about BBi. What exactly do you believe I am lying about? Lets hear it!!! C'mon!

F350, your statement that BBi’s are twice as much as the others you mentioned is a direct lie. I have posted examples in pricing to show ours are similar in pricing or even less than those mentioned. You can speak all the words you like but just because you and others like to act knowledgeable behind that keyboard of yours, it is just an act, or an intentional lie. Go compare actual prices. Don’t forget to add in their 900 buck core charge into the equation! Even with that not thrown in compare the apples to apples price.

ddb94f9129b10e1540527a6eb8cd310f.jpg

The price gouging speaks for itself I'm not getting into a pissing match.

They also let their peers at raceme treat customers like absolute dog crap.

Bob Saget, I do not control any of our competition, Race Me, Edge, efi, fill in the blanks. I also have read the controversial threads you start and participate in. If you are demonizing the gentleman for his posting responses. I think you need to look at your own behavior and just grow up. I would have to agree with the man’s comments regarding your comments and those like you with childish behavior. I call it like I see it. You ARE a Drama Queen Bob. Not meant as a personal attack. Just my observation and opinion of most who read the forums you frequent.

Back