*New* Show Me Smokers *New*

HOOKED

Hookin to Please!
Myself and SmokinCummins are in the process of Rebuilding the "Show Me Smokers" I have purchased the websites. Now i am needing ideas on Design's for Logos and website. We will have a very detailed and informative website including a Driver Profile page a schedule of up comming events a forum etc. We will also have a set of rules for sled pulling i have talked to several associations that are willing to pick us up or just let us pull with them as long as the rules are our responsability. We will have a membership fee which will include a Tee-shirt, and window sticker and one season membership. Basically i see it like this Missouri has some great trucks and some great guys we need to pull this state together set some ground rules and get this thing rolling. Any ideas are very welcome.

Woohoo! Count me in. When you know the rest of the details let me know, I want to be member number 3...

Awsome do yall think you will be up and running by the summer??
And I will help out with anything i can!!!

Show Me Smokers

HOOKED said:
Myself and SmokinCummins are in the process of Rebuilding the "Show Me Smokers" I have purchased the websites. Now i am needing ideas on Design's for Logos and website. We will have a very detailed and informative website including a Driver Profile page a schedule of up comming events a forum etc. We will also have a set of rules for sled pulling i have talked to several associations that are willing to pick us up or just let us pull with them as long as the rules are our responsability. We will have a membership fee which will include a Tee-shirt, and window sticker and one season membership. Basically i see it like this Missouri has some great trucks and some great guys we need to pull this state together set some ground rules and get this thing rolling. Any ideas are very welcome.

Will it be just for pullers or for drag racers too? If so, count me in.:hehe:

It will be for everyone who owns a modded diesel and is either a drag racer or a puller. Smokincummins will be in charge of the drag racing side of things. Myself will handle the pulling side. I do want to start a points system at the very first pull of the year. Heres my idea it will be a points system you pay to enter $5.00 Bucks per pull to enter the points game and at the end of the year winner take all! That is one of the many idea we are working on. And yes we are planning on being up and running by next season. I think we can work in the Kansas guys as well but on one condition there cannot be any Jayhawk stickers on the truck!:hehe: We are going to run all over the state and will give plunty of notice of where we will be attending. If anyone has a pull to announce they will be able to do this in our forum page. Like i said its in the works i will keep all informed. How does it sound thus far?

Sounds good to me....I second the "no Jayhawks sticker" rule also, my wife is a KU grad so that should rile something up...:hehe: I know some IL guys that will probably be interested too$.02

JFlagg said:
Sounds good to me....I second the "no Jayhawks sticker" rule also, my wife is a KU grad so that should rile something up...:hehe: I know some IL guys that will probably be interested too$.02

Sounds good the more the marrier! Now i will say this its not your wife being a KU grad its the fact you married a KU grad!:eek:wned: J/K

Sounds ok but we need some rules real soon so we can start gettin ready.. also i do under stand that its just in the works not trying to put you on the spot.

HOOKED said:
Sounds good the more the marrier! Now i will say this its not your wife being a KU grad its the fact you married a KU grad!:eek:wned: J/K
Actually, I find college sports usually pretty boring:poke: So I really don't have an allegiance to any one school, but she is almost done with her MBA and makes good money(she paid off my truck for me):rockwoot: So having a sugarmomma isn't to bad...Its the 21st century now, so the roles can be reversed, I'll stay at home with the kid(when we have one), wrench on my truck and she can go to work and pay the bills:woohoo:

As far as rules go we are going to adopt rules from one of the national org's. We will be going with the 2.8 Street diesel rules. The only rule we are thinking about changing is the water injection rule. But it will be up to our members. We are wanting to allow water only no mixutres for cooling only. But like i said let me know what you think on this issue. Any other ideas please throw them out here.

JFlagg l will give you this i have partied at KU several times the women are hott! But there is something about that damn bird that makes me want to strangle it!LOL LOL As for the sugarmama hell yeah does she have a sister?

I will be looking for some guys to help me put things together if anyone is interested let me know.

That bird does look like it needs a good chokin'...And as far as help, what kind you looking far? I'll offer up whatever I can, which may not be much...
And both her sisters are married, so sorry. They are both the opposite of her though, their both kept women, I got the blacksheep:D

I imagine the help he is looking for is someone to help put his truck back together after every weekend. He is an expert parts breaker.:hehe: :poke:

Yeah i try to stay away from the married one's. It can be Hazardous to my health..:poke:

SmokinCummins said:
I imagine the help he is looking for is someone to help put his truck back together after every weekend. He is an expert parts breaker.:hehe: :poke:

Oh no he's here let the insults begin! :blahblah1:

Me}}}}}} *bdh* {{{{{{{{Matt *aka* SmokinCummins

J/k he will have some great things to add im sure of it!

I think there should be a buy in for the points race, say 50 bucks or so plus the 5 per pull and have a 100% year end payback to 5th place. The 5 dollars per pull plus the 50 buy in would be a pretty healthy pot even at 5th place.

Back