PSDPlayed with a new tune

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Got a new race file from Doug yesterday....I haven't run anything from him in a while....seems his friends can't get new tunes unless they cuss him out in an e-mail. LOL
Anyway...I'm impressed...
I had a pretty old Innovative file in it that ran well...but I had gotten used to it I guess and it just didn't feel as strong as it used to.
This one pulls like a mule on crack from tip-in all the way to "oh crap!"
Nice, smooth and drivable at normal speeds...and will haze the back tires at 40 MPH.
The thing that surprised me the most...and I even called Doug about it...is the EGT's
With the ID file I was running right at 750* @ 70-75 mph showing 1-2 #'s of boost....this file runs right at 600* at the same speeds with about 5PSI showing.
Good job Doug.

thing i like about Doug's files is they seem to come on a lot harder off the line, less lag and really smooth. Just wnat I've seemed to notice. I'd have to say Doug's files, power-wise, are my favorites.

I have been wanting to try one of Dougs files for a while but never got around to ordering one, I guess I will give him a call

Well now that Rich has a real email address and isn't trying to steal wireless from his neighbor in the other "double wide" I sent him a file.

Absolutly he does...I had old .xtr stuff from him from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy back...but after I did some moving around I didn't have a stable e-mail addy for a while....well..I had a good addy...just not a good connection. Like Doug said...I was jacking a neighbors wireless signal. LOL

PSDPlayer said:
Well now that Rich has a real email address and isn't trying to steal wireless from his neighbor in the other "double wide" I sent him a file.

aw dayummmmm! He called out the double wide. :Cheer:

Nothing like trailer park pimpin yo. LOL
I was staying with my brother...and yes..my truck cost more than his house. :hehe:

UNBROKEN said:
Got a new race file from Doug yesterday....I haven't run anything from him in a while....seems his friends can't get new tunes unless they cuss him out in an e-mail. LOL

yup - the frog makes some good stuff..... if you can get ahold of him :hehe:

his files make some nice drivable power and seem to yield the best MPG doing it compared to others.

BTW - just cuss him out on the phone, its a lot more fun, especially when he is in a bad mood or you wake him up LOL

_CH_ said:
yup - the frog makes some good stuff..... if you can get ahold of him :hehe:

his files make some nice drivable power and seem to yield the best MPG doing it compared to others.

BTW - just cuss him out on the phone, its a lot more fun, especially when he is in a bad mood or you wake him up LOL

Brad likes to call at about 1am. Now he just text messages me like a 13yr old girl. People ask me who is texting me at 1am and I say, IDK, MY BFF Brad. TISNF. :kick:

PSDPlayer said:
Brad likes to call at about 1am. Now he just text messages me like a 13yr old girl. People ask me who is texting me at 1am and I say, IDK, MY BFF Brad. TISNF. :kick:
OMG thats great! :hehe:

Its in a new cell phone commercial about a girl texting her friend too much. Idk = I don't know. My BFF is My best friend forever Brad. TISNF = That is so not fair.

I finally got a couple Tadd tunes that shift pretty well but the power doesn't compare, IMO. It's either power from Doug and (thus far) hard shifts or Elite with good shifts and so so power (at least on my truck).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back