CompD swag? no more?

Hurley

BLAKLUNG
So what's the deal with CompD related swag/merch? Is it only available to whoever is willing to invest? What about the actual 'rights' to the stuff....i.e. can any joe blow make a thousand t-shirts with CompD printed all over them and it is ok?

So what's the deal with CompD related swag/merch? Is it only available to whoever is willing to invest? What about the actual 'rights' to the stuff....i.e. can any joe blow make a thousand t-shirts with CompD printed all over them and it is ok?

Joe Blow might find himself in a bit if a legal pickle LOL

We have a new supplier we are working with. We have not had the best luck with shirts/etc.

I know a girl or two that would pose in compd paintes/thong/gtring/brazilian cuts if they existed.

can we please, please, please get a pocket tee.... with something small on the pocket... and the large picture or whatever on the back?

I've been wondering this same thing. My hoodie is nearly trashed and the womans tank top is showing a little less wear. LOL

I have a few things in the works, be patent. It's very expensive to try to keep inventory. Last time I did this I worked my Ass off with shirts and such...with little to no payoff for the time I spent on the project.

Back