05.5 cummins

mrmuddy76

so I know that efi live can not be done on 05 and older. My question is sense mine is an 05.5 (build date of 7/2005) if it could be done with an 06 ecm?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Its the model year (MY) you need to determine. If you have a MY 06 then yes you should be supported, if its a MY 05, then no.

Cheers
Cindy

Yes the old DROPPED BALL OF EFI , sorry you ole 3rd gen guys,not enough profit to mess with you.

You guys have been waiting 10 years...we only agreed a couple of year ago to look at it....surely another 6 months or a year is no big deal. It's all relative really.

Cheers
Cindy

I don't know any one holding there breath that it will ever happen. In 6 months of will be another 6 months.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

I thoroughly enjoy when people feel they are owed something by a company. Seems if you don't like it, go elsewhere?

Good thinking act like children, moan and complain.

That is surely the way to get a company to provide us early 3rd genners with awesome tuning capabilities.

I in know way feel like the owe me any thing. Im just saying were last on the list. I would love to have it and if its ever availible I will have it but in the mean time if we want it now we need a Chevy crude or somthing I heard will be released soon for them if not already

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

actually, 4th gens are last on the list. OP, if your truck has the new style headlights and valve cover then it can be tuned. It if looks like the 03-04 trucks then it cannot be. You can do a standalone 06 ecm and harness, but you will lose your dash functions.

I dunno', to me it sounds like you almost have to be a frigging Rocket Scientist to program EFI Live correctly, anyway.

Call me cynical, call me crazy, just don't call me late to dinner. :hehe:

Mark.

Back