Test and Tune Pulling...

wildmanben

Farmboy...
Went to Dell Rapids, SD Sunday night for some test and tune pulling action. $5 a hook so it was a pretty good deal.
1st hook 250ft
2nd hook, pulled fuel plate 310ft
3rd hook, 5 people in the cab and pulled in 4th, 330ft.

Pulls 1 and 2 didnt pull the cummins down at all, only 37 psi and about 1100 on the pyro. That was in 3rd. The 4th gear pull was 53 psi and touched 1600 towards the end of the track. That was a pretty sweet pull. Got a lot of attention. The sled operator even got off and shook my hand saying thats the best pull ever. Beat all the d-max's and powerstrokes. They just had different boxes they were trying and a lot more weight than me. It was a fun night. Video is of the 2nd pull.

http://video.competitiondiesel.com/video/3d2de09f-3568-403e-aa5f-993d0091cb8d.htm

Last edited:
After a year of "quit being a sissy" he finally listens to me. I betchya it was those New Era stickers that helped out so much!

I wanna come pull with you guys, Ben. That's a pretty redneck set-up they got there. Love it!

Cool deal, I wish they did stuff like that around here. Test and tune pulling is awesome. Its one thing to get to hook once at a fair n compete, but its another to tun the track like 3 and 4 times for fun.

Back