beginning to hate this forum

It's all about thread count, you didn't know that? The more threads you have the more sarcastic and asinine yuo can be. For example a month ago I logged and and my avatar was two dudes makin out. Now did I put that there, phuck no. Some doucher being tough did. There's no doubting there are some very talented and experienced people on here, they just get keyboard muscles and all hell breaks loose. $.02

C'mon Fluty, talk to us, I see you are still reading this?

I dunno man I already said my piece I'm just entertained by the responses. But the point I'm trying to make is the name of this site is Competition diesel everyone on here is looking for ways to make there truck perform better, or just to learn more about them. This is an awesome sport that's growing like crazy. But its sad that every time I need some help in an area I have to post a new thread to get the answer cause the people that know there stuff will give you the answer right away which is why I'm on here, but to search for something it takes forever once you read through all the bs arguements and everyone bashing on someone. The point I'm trying to make is there's thousands of threads on here why start a arguement go to a different one.

If the same questions werent asked all the time it would make it a hell of alot easier to find what your looking for...

SEARCH FIRST THEN ASK!!!

That was the whole original idea for this site...that it was for people that already KNOW about performance. CompD was never intended to be a site to teach people how to make power...it was for the people that already do.
We can't control who joins so it has become more of a learning site....it is what it is.

This needs brought back every now and then...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7VzWitgeU4

i have to say ive never been laughing out loud and disturbed at the same time

to OP

you will see the same thing happen on any forum where people are trying to gain knowledge.....every site has the resident know it all(s)

either learn from it, or just search
Google.jpg

That was the whole original idea for this site...that it was for people that already KNOW about performance. CompD was never intended to be a site to teach people how to make power...it was for the people that already do.
We can't control who joins so it has become more of a learning site....it is what it is.

Sure does make for a much larger audience having all of them under one roof. More users logged in more money for advertising.

But you could get the questions out of say drag racing by doing a drag race tech section and a drag races section.

Another idea could be when a thread gets derailed into pages of arguing shoot it over to the staging lanes to try and keep more informative threads categorized.

Just thinking out loud.

i have to say ive never been laughing out loud and disturbed at the same time

to OP

you will see the same thing happen on any forum where people are trying to gain knowledge.....every site has the resident know it all(s)

either learn from it, or just search
Google.jpg

Fake tits, Butherface...

I dunno man I already said my piece I'm just entertained by the responses. But the point I'm trying to make is the name of this site is Competition diesel everyone on here is looking for ways to make there truck perform better, or just to learn more about them. This is an awesome sport that's growing like crazy. But its sad that every time I need some help in an area I have to post a new thread to get the answer cause the people that know there stuff will give you the answer right away which is why I'm on here, but to search for something it takes forever once you read through all the bs arguements and everyone bashing on someone. The point I'm trying to make is there's thousands of threads on here why start a arguement go to a different one.

It all boils down to this, you can have a site where:

1) everyone is a relative newbie where they all hold hands and sing Kum Bay Ya while they say and try senseless things as they poke around in the dark for answers....or

2) you have a bunch of experienced guys with competition results and the egos to go with, that provide superior info and experience, with some carryin' on.

I prefer #2 and that's why I'm here. You can learn a lot from the arguing if you learn how to parse it. It's not perfect, but it sure beats the namby-pamby land and the thousands of jackwagons that inhabit the other sites.

The cast of characters here seem to like this site a lot, so the "problem" is not us...

Last edited:
Back