WANTED: woman who can................

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
cook , clean, dust , do laundry, dishes, vacuume, go shopping, clean and mop the floor, fold laundry, make bed, take good care of son, and deal with me working on and raceing my truck!LOL LOL

must be able to:

count to 10:hehe:

bend over and touch toes under own strength :badidea:

and most importantly...drive a dodge diesel truck.:Cheer:

any takes?:woohoo:

crewgirl said:
Competition Diesel.com = getting gear heads hitched to women who can put up with them..............

Well heck, at least this way, you know if your man bombs out, you've still got a chance at a good rig! lmao

it can't be that bad wade there are plenty of good looking girls in maryland. the one that like trucks are just like finding a needle in a haystack!!! you need to go south for that type for girl.

You mean I have been lied to for all these years? I thought it was normal for all women to cook, clean, work (a real job and on the truck too), wash clothes, clean floors, pay bills. :rules: And even be highly educated and not look half bad. I will have to discuss this with Steve. I thought this was what all women were supposed to do!!:bang

I drive a truck and have to work on them too. Looks like I have been getting a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad deal!!

This is more like it.............

WANTED:

A man who will cook, clean, work and pamper his woman with all of the finer things in life. Days at the spa, shopping sprees, foot massages.

OK, I can't type this anymore I am going to PUKE!! Here in the south we have REAL women who aren't scared to get a little dirty sometimes. :rockwoot:

Amy

GotBoost said:
WANTED:

A man who will cook, clean, work and pamper his woman with all of the finer things in life. Days at the spa, shopping sprees, foot massages.

OK, I can't type this anymore I am going to PUKE!! Here in the south we have REAL women who aren't scared to get a little dirty sometimes. :rockwoot:

I couldn't have said it any better myself! :thankyou2: :rockwoot:

dam most of the "single" cali girls i run across just turn their noses up at me.... especailly when i blow smoke.. at some vehicle while they are riding with me

hell one told me my exhaust is to loud :blahblah1: stock pipe

drink all night then wine ***** and moan the next day............. opps gues you should not have dranken 4 pitchers of beer :bang

every now and then i get one then find out she is married :kick: some hot country chick form montana of ID, SD, ND, OK, TX, WY, NM, AZ,

Wow you guys really have some good advise, maybe i should move to find a girl that likes diesel trucks...........:umno: seems like the women in the 35-40 range have no problem with a diesel, but under 30 is like, yea right---buy me some shoes instead.........:hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:
Wow you guys really have some good advise, maybe i should move to find a girl that likes diesel trucks...........:umno: seems like the women in the 35-40 range have no problem with a diesel, but under 30 is like, yea right---buy me some shoes instead.........:hehe:

LMFAO. F the shoes dude. Gimme a new turbo and a pack of bud.

I am sure there are plenty of us chicks out there that like to get dirty and love diesels. You just have to look ...........

at the ring finger make sure they aren't married first.
And there is nothing wrong with us Cali girls. Nothing beats a hot blonde in a truck of her own! ;)

Tommysgirl said:
I am sure there are plenty of us chicks out there that like to get dirty and love diesels. You just have to look ...........

at the ring finger make sure they aren't married first.
And there is nothing wrong with us Cali girls. Nothing beats a hot blonde in a truck of her own! ;)
lol yeah it is nice when they have it ON the ring finger.

i am a equal opurtunity boyfriend.... just havent ran across a girl or woman yet :hehe:

Back