Super Stock Entry Deadline

wrongway

The window to enter the biggest payout race this year is drawing close. We would like to have all paid entries to Super Stock Diesel in by Feb.15th 2011. Entries will need to be postmarked no later than Feb. 15th, 2011 to secure your spot in the big race. So, for those of you that are getting their truck's ready that haven't paid you have about two weeks to do so. We are trying to wrap up final preparations for this race and would like to post an accurate purse. So get them entrie's in to Jeff or me as quickly as possible and we will see ya'll in 25 days!!!!!!!!! Gary

Make checks payable to
Super Stock Diesel and mail them to
Garmons Diesel Perf.
1222 High Falls Rd.
Griffin, GA. 30223

I know of quite a few would be racer's that have not paid their entry fee and I sure would hate for you to miss this race. Deadline for entries is Feb. 15th, come on boys and get it in. I will make an announcement on the 15th as to actual payout. It's already huge, so don't miss out. Gary

Deadline is Tuesday for checks fella's. Any last minute entries will be cash only. So get it in, Gary

39 and ya'll have one hour and nine minutes from now. You can bring CASH the day of the show only. No more checks, and thank's to everyone that made this possible. See ya'll in a few days, Gary

Back