single 66 or twins need help

nickg9785

ok so right now i have a phat shaft 62/65/12 and i am very happy with it so far. the original plan was to twin it with a s475. but now im considering switching to a silver bullet or ed's better bullet. i never tow and but i do still daily drive it untill i can something else then the truck will just be for fun. just trying to get some opinions on what to do. im looking for to get around 650-700hp eventually. and spray is always a option if i need it to get me there. thanks guys.

ok thanks looks like ill just stick with my original plan and twin it. which exhaust housing on the 475 would you recommend the 1.32 or 1.10?

My 66-74-12 runs pretty good. Spool obviously takes a hit when you get into a big wheel. It drives fine if you are sane and you don't want torque immediately. At 4500ft above sea level I can light it quick if I need to. Overall it's pretty fun, but I agree with those before me, twins would be way more fun and useful to you.

A big single feels pretty good if you just pretend like below 2,000rpm doesn't exist. ;)

Back