93 injectors

gwhammy

What size are the tips? From what I'm gathering they are the same as later 12 valve in diameter. Is this right? Going to the put bigger injectors in a motor I'm swapping while I have it out.

Thanks, I finally found the answer, it looks like the tips are the same but the thread size is different where the injector line screws on. I have several sets of p pump injectors but only the set of ve injectors in the motor.

Rocken-tech used to sell an adaptor to run our lines on the bigger injectors. I think we are 12mm and they are 14mm? No idea if they still do or even if that company is still kicking around.

Absolutely nothing to do with this but I have a few of their “ticking time bomb” 14mm H&R’s somewhere out in the shed, totally forgot about that til I saw this post and thought about that company. Getting old is fun….. shit just comes to mind randomly at times :D

Ah yeah, I remember those head-and-rotors. I think they sold hundreds of them and at least a handful of them got installed.

Ah yeah, I remember those head-and-rotors. I think they sold hundreds of them and at least a handful of them got installed.

Those most “famous” one I know of was that Austin dude smokinace? (I think that was his screen name), he was ragging that poor little pump out with some of their nozzles too. Never heard of that thing blew up or not, last I saw a video of it he was yanking sled pulls somewhere in the Idaho area? But looks like he got smart a few years ago and went CR and has his own shop up there.

My son is building a little VE truck, I half heartedly made the joke the other night after seeing this thread about running a 14mm and I’ve never seen that kid smile so big, may have to dig one out and put him together a little 14mm pump. Been a minute since I’ve been into one, his needs to be resealed anyways might as well I suppose.

Back