What is the all Steel- 4wheel Drive 12valve Record?

10 teens at 131 I believe was the best in the old girl as i remember. Definitely all steel all fuel on that one. Seen a couple of high 9's on giggle gas

JasonC ran a 9.9? with your old hooptie Gary. Believe he backed it up as well, no juice.

He recently sold it to a new owner, also.

I wish Jason and VinceJax would post something up about their rigs.

Mine is sitting in the corner of the shop collecting dust...brand new oversize valves in the head and new QA1 double adjustable shocks in the back...she needs to be ran bad, just need a break from work and all my other projects haha. Mine is all fuel but not all steel. 2wd also...

I wish Jason and VinceJax would post something up about their rigs.

Mine is sitting in the corner of the shop collecting dust...brand new oversize valves in the head and new QA1 double adjustable shocks in the back...she needs to be ran bad, just need a break from work and all my other projects haha. Mine is all fuel but not all steel. 2wd also...
How you been Vince? Long time no bullshit.

How you been Vince? Long time no bullshit.

I've been great, busy as I have ever been with work and getting married in May...hard to find time for the cummins! I picked up a 99 sport dually with quad cab, in the process of swapping in a fresh ppump compound turbo 12v...will be my new DD/tow truck. Slowly but surely. Like Johnny Cash said oneee piece at a time

Not much entertainment/material to learn from when it comes to 1/8 mile mechanical trucks. Was hoping to see something on it.

Can’t blame him though. Twin Cummins boat would keep me occupied pretty good.

Not much entertainment/material to learn from when it comes to 1/8 mile mechanical trucks. Was hoping to see something on it.

My local track shut down, and I lost interest in it.

I want another street truck 12v, that can run high 10's, with cold AC, ha. As soon as this deal goes through, I know where a clean bone stock standard cab 96 is I'm gonna make an offer on.

Hell yea. Sounds like the same thing I’m trying for. 7’s 1/8mile street truck.

That sucks about the track. AC is a must. I lived down there with a no AC turbo car in college. Man that was tough haha

Yes!! I need one of them twin mechanical Cummins' powered yachts in my life! How many jackstands would i need to hold it up? :hehe:

Back