04 raptor 660

jackblack99

well after some set backs.... ive finally got the final part i need to complete the reassembly. soo its gonna start ASAP. ill get some pics up as soon as i find em. but until then here is what she has done to her and what i want for it. id like to eiter sell it whole or trade it. asking $3500 or trade for everything needed to do a auto to manual swap on my truck.

04' 660 LE, HR 4mm stroker, CSR P&P and vavle job, kibblewhite vavles & springs, Ready Filters, intake boot mods, clear tubed, LRD Pro 4, procom cdi, barnett dirt digger, yukon tranny gears, Roll Design linkless shift lever, fly racing bars/ODI locking grips, CCP steering stabilizer, YFZ's with works triple rate springs, +3 LSR's with braided stainles lines, flipped link, ASV controls, 14t/40t, 22" ITP Mudlites front, 20" ITP Holeshots rear

here's the pics.
right after i got it
raptor2.jpg

after a few mods
raptor1.jpg

almost reassembled after the big bore late 06
raptor3.jpg

shocks a arms and ASV unbreakable levers.
1109080822b.jpg

1109080822c.jpg

1109080822a.jpg

1109080822.jpg

ive been trying to sell the same 4wheeler for a year. dont except to get any bites off the diesel forums. try ebay, local paper and maby craigslist. if that doesnt work take it to a dealer and see what they will give you 4 it.

screw the stealership. they are jackass's. im not gonna take that big of a loss on it. im already taking a loss selling it for $3500.

Back