Running Gear Question.

mikes lemonade....might as well be a bud lite..unless it was for the kids.........

I'm seeing alcohol destroy a lot of things currently.....so I don't drink very much of it at all anymore. So piss off if I have a lemonade on my vacation. I'm not in it to get hammered. I just grabbed six pack and spread it out over the entire weekend. Don't you dare go associating me with the rainbow brigade.

:rules:

I'm seeing alcohol destroy a lot of things currently.....so I don't drink very much of it at all anymore. So piss off if I have a lemonade on my vacation. I'm not in it to get hammered. I just grabbed six pack and spread it out over the entire weekend. Don't you dare go associating me with the rainbow brigade.

bwaahahhaa...that mikes crap is awful tho...cheap cheap liquor in there.....shocking to see ya without a coors ...carry on sir

bwaahahhaa...that mikes crap is awful tho...cheap cheap liquor in there.....shocking to see ya without a coors ...carry on sir

I just saw it on the shelf on my way out and grabbed it and figured it would be cold on a nice 95F day. Impulse buy. Definitely didn't go to a store specifically for it.

I just saw it on the shelf on my way out and grabbed it and figured it would be cold on a nice 95F day. Impulse buy. Definitely didn't go to a store specifically for it.

gave me hellish stomach ache..any of those premixed...havent had a beer on forever since i been dieting...little whiskey or bourbon is all..not as convenient for sure

Same here man. People will crack a few jokes and what not but I know some of my friends want to stop or slow down. Some of them just can’t have a good time sober unfortunately.

I’ve drank some real high dollar stuff that tasted like pure shit so I won’t knock a guy for drinking something tasty haha hell I love lemonade. Maybe I will try a Mikes ha

Back