NADM PRI Convention Drag Race Friday Night Dec 2nd 2011

congrats to all the winners, and we appreciate everyone that traveled near and far.over all we had a bigger turnout of trucks than last yr, and if you count the rental cars/trucks we had over 70 competitors.

LOL, and many of those rental cars had two different drivers!

On the Saturday night race I managed to give it away 1st round. I had a better light, caught the guy almost immediately, then paced him down the track, but went to whack it once more to be sure and take the stripe, and the truck completely quit pulling for a moment while it decided what gear to be in. LOL, if I had just kept my foot in it at the same level I would have won! It was just as well, I was able to return the rental truck and make it to the bars in time to hang out with a bunch of people, then play designated driver for the last minute bar hopping!

Congrats Dan & Jarid! I still can't believe they brought Jarid's truck all the way from Idaho, but it was awesome that they had it running so well!

Yup, I managed to win the NADM ET class, and took 2nd in the rental car class. Hope I got all the timeslips out of the truck before I turned it in! I had a great time out there, and it was great catching up with everyone! Unfortunately it was pretty hectic running 2 classes so I didn't get to spend as much time hanging out with people as I would have liked!

congrats to you as well bud! i know what you mean, running 2 classes does get pretty crazy at times. just imagine if you were running all three classes that night...like ryan did. kept him REALLY busy!

Back