1st to 9's (Revisited)

Nine's? Never will happen. Shoot we'll be lucky to see a truck in the low 10's. (oops, that's already happened) LOL

I said it would never happen, and I may have to eat my words. :bigsmile:

I'm glad there is a 2wd and 4wd close. That's good.

More races... I could be about that too.

Rockingham anyone? :woohoo:

After seeing what I saw this afternoon :gag: :eek: :gag: p-pumped 24 valve is the way to go

I hereby resind my earlier bandwagon prediction and put my money on either Dennis or Scott with the p-pumped 24 valve/single/nitrous trucks to do it first, or be the closest by the years end. Why nobody else has ran this combo yet, I don't know, but prostreet has two teams that have been very quiet this year (well besides the occassional explosion :huh:: ) take a HUGE step foward :evil

I'm on the record, and I'll stand by that for the rest of the year, and after it happens, I'm gonna be the only one who can say "I told you so" :rockwoot:

And speaking of the engine Darren ran, if memory serves me right, that is the same one Matt did his burn out in Houston with. Was that 3 years ago? That poor block of iron, has been hammered more than a reused nail. You'll see Darren in the nine's, this yeara. He won't stop till he get's there.
A single with "the weather in a bottle", is the way to fly.

..Preston..

Don't count out a truck or two running old school twins on #2 only way up in the Northwest. There may be a surprize up here :evil

I'm putting mine on the dyno friday in preperation for Rockingham. If it holds together, it's going to the track friday (Owensboro's Wendy Hallow) and saturday (Bowling Green, or Hardinsburg KY) night to focus on getting it to hook.. I'll post the results, good or bad.. Can't wait....

turbothom said:
And I think there will be one more in the mix, soon. Remember, Matt S sold his 4X4 like Darren's. If y'all remember in Atlanta when Darrens hood blew up, Matt nailed him on the tree and basically had Darren beat all the way. That truck has been sold, and all it needs, is to replace the bars out the rear window, and let er go. We'll find out.

..PrestonL..
I'm not shooting for the 9's-just a fast a$$ truck on #2 only. I'd rather beat up on street racers as much as possible, like at AMS, but who knows what the future may hold. It will be back soon, but I don't think it will make Atl. Next year it will make a few races, maybe badder than I think, if Jeff has his way!! I am a little more conservitive than the other pro streeters, but I know the illness is highly contagious. Plans are for #2 only and two windmills.:ylsuper:

Back