Dragster for sale

I'd enjoy some day seeing this info help at least 1 member here, no one should consider a fusion any more. I so hope the states come around to this in the future

I passed this info on to a guy on the jobsite that was told he needed a fusion a few weeks ago, fusing three together in his lower back, very low. He is only 25 and not wanting to lose that much mobility. He is working on getting with the doctor over there, and he has blue cross so he is also checking into that. I hope it works out for him as he is a very active guy and not being able to bend anymore will really hurt his way of life and hobbies.

Rehab, rehab, rehab!

When the docs say you'll never be able to do .... , I've seen and rehabbed A LOT of clients with almost identical spinal injuries and you'd be amazed what the body can do when you put the work in.

Last edited:
Post 67, pictures 3 and 4

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Yeah I had over looked the second set of pics yesterday and the edit was gone by the time I recognized my mental flub!

On a side note though, when I have clients that are females that have given birth and they complain about tailbone pain being frequent... I usually say yeah the coccyx usually fractures during labor, that of which the response is normally "my what?".

Lol, that's in the hip girdle! If it was in his neck there'd be a more interesting story here!

The neck is much much easier than the lower back when it comes to surgery and whats available. Neck is a breeze per the Doctors.

Ryan I'm interested in updates on how you are doing. I assume well still.

Back