Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Sold Items
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Sold Items Items that have been sold in the past. If you list something and it sales please PM one of our staff members so the thread can be moved to here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 11:50 PM   #21
TravisG

Name: TravisG
Title: #THEREALLAVONMILLER
Member`s Gallery
No worries brother. Hope you get her sold.

Old 12-05-2016, 12:29 AM   #22
Ryan Tucker

Name: Ryan Tucker
Title: Do it Dont talk about it.
Member`s Gallery
It would help a lot, just found out some big additional expenses and looks like they may schedule me sooner than later

Old 12-05-2016, 12:28 PM   #23
Subman631

Name: Subman631
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Ryan sorry to hear you are having serious spine trouble again. I have forwarded this to a couple of guys who might be interested. And told them if they wanted it that I'd go and get it. That is a steal at that price. Good luck with all your up coming medical procedures. BTW, your input on my falcon has helped a lot. It's a hoot to drive and a real hand full on the shutdown with that straight axle, leaf springs all around and drum brakes. But it authentic and period correct. Love the nostalgia racing.

Old 12-05-2016, 02:41 PM   #24
Ryan Tucker

Member`s Gallery
Kind words Ken, thank you. I love it to I ran a straight axle gasser 20 years ago, what a hoot. Thx again.

For others, RehrMorison gets about 36 or 38k to build this bullet. Unreal deal even if it was engine alone

Old 12-09-2016, 12:03 AM   #25
Ryan Tucker

Member`s Gallery
Bump

Old 12-14-2016, 09:18 AM   #26
Ryan Tucker

Member`s Gallery
Sale pending...hope it works out for us both, weather is bad up north they say. I've offered to pay for the round trip here

Old 12-14-2016, 12:57 PM   #27
Subman631

Member`s Gallery
Hope it works out for you Ryan and good luck with the back. Merry Christmas.

Old 12-15-2016, 12:58 PM   #28
Ryan Tucker

Member`s Gallery
Thanks Ken. 4 cervical and 1 maybe 2 lumbar.
Scary!!!!
Only 3 left and they are already fussed.

No sure on them, their snowed in, in Colorado

Last edited by Ryan Tucker; 12-15-2016 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Old 12-17-2016, 12:52 PM   #29
Subman631

Member`s Gallery
Snowed in here too, can't even run the dogs it's too deep. Should have kept my snow shoes when I left Alaska.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:29 PM   #30
Ryan Tucker

Member`s Gallery
Crap, looks like it may cause them to back out, which is fine I understand. Oh I miss Alaska, I have family there, may consider moving there one day.

Ken, come pick it and the new trailer up some time and I'll give you a grand back in cash to pay for your expenses and fuel

Stay a couple days here and we'll go Crappie fishing, Lake Fork

Last edited by Ryan Tucker; 12-17-2016 at 01:34 PM. Reason: To short

Old 12-17-2016, 01:37 PM   #31
Ryan Tucker

Member`s Gallery
Surgury just got scheduled, I'm to be over there March 2nd but surgery is the 9th. Getting nervous, Cervical stuff will be from top to bottom from both the front and back, the Lumbar replacement will be done through my stomach, recovery will be damn tough they say. Price went up as their adding another diseased level possibly 2 more, it's the reason to be early for more testing

Last edited by Ryan Tucker; 12-17-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Old 12-18-2016, 11:56 AM   #32
gunracer1

Name: gunracer1
Member`s Gallery
good luck with the sale and the surgery.
98 3500 4x4 quad 12v 5 speed,98 quad 4x4 12v stock sold, and a 95 reg cab getting triples.97 dually 4x4,6 speed over 500 rwhp, sold, 98 3/4 ton short bed reg cab, over 500 rwhp, sold. 98 quad 5 speed sold and the wife has a little dmax.

Old 12-19-2016, 02:03 PM   #33
Ryan Tucker

Member`s Gallery
Thank you! I've meet you a few times correct? A dyno deal way back in like 99 or 2000? Maybe again at a dyno deal at Dr. Performance around 2008, and lastly my last passes in Bone Shaker in Oct 2010. I got in to tuning and playing with them in 1995 with Piers, started racing them in 99 and quite in 2010. And always had my gassers or Alky cars in between

Old 12-25-2016, 12:18 PM   #34
Ryan Tucker

Member`s Gallery
Merry Christmas CompD.!.!.! May your stockings be full

Ryan Tucker
Stock600

Old 01-09-2017, 01:53 PM   #35
Ryan Tucker

Member`s Gallery
To the top.
Price has to stay where it is 20k, crazy number for this caliber of car, turn key track ready to boot. Diff is I will pay anyone's way here and back if they pick it up. Regardless if you bring your own trailer, straps, etc...or you want my New trailer built for it at a huge discount. It can be loaded, fueled, and strapped down ready to go for 24k.

Full new race suite and gear is included. So can a Ton of extras if you want them. Spare headers, slicks, tools, methanol, etc....anyone that drives to Tx for this rig would definitely leave happy.

I leave country now Feb 27th. Be back March 25th.

Going through both sides of neck and my belly. JAN 1 was my first time in a gym, joined one to see what I can lose in 2 months. Not missed a day yet and won't until I leave. It sucks and I hate it, lol. 2 hours a day heavy cardio and just 5 sets of 15 upper body 1 day, lower body the next. Did I mention I hate it.

But I started at 244 and already 229 just this short of time in. Have no number goal, just want no or little belly fat, I think it will help my recovery

Ryan

Last edited by Ryan Tucker; 01-09-2017 at 01:55 PM.

Old 01-13-2017, 07:07 PM   #36
TravisG

Name: TravisG
Title: #THEREALLAVONMILLER
Member`s Gallery
Bump for a great deal.

Old 01-15-2017, 09:31 AM   #37
gunracer1

Name: gunracer1
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Tucker View Post
Thank you! I've meet you a few times correct? A dyno deal way back in like 99 or 2000? Maybe again at a dyno deal at Dr. Performance around 2008, and lastly my last passes in Bone Shaker in Oct 2010. I got in to tuning and playing with them in 1995 with Piers, started racing them in 99 and quite in 2010. And always had my gassers or Alky cars in between
we have a met a few times over the years. sorry to hear all the trouble your having, good luck with the sale and the surgery.
98 3500 4x4 quad 12v 5 speed,98 quad 4x4 12v stock sold, and a 95 reg cab getting triples.97 dually 4x4,6 speed over 500 rwhp, sold, 98 3/4 ton short bed reg cab, over 500 rwhp, sold. 98 quad 5 speed sold and the wife has a little dmax.

Old 01-15-2017, 11:46 AM   #38
Ryan Tucker

Member`s Gallery
Thank you

Old 01-24-2017, 02:26 PM   #39
Ryan Tucker

Member`s Gallery
Still for sale guys. 19k cash for car, or 23.5k and it will come with everything I have laying around plus the brand new trailer. I have well north of 19k in just the engine alone, it's a 38k piece to go buy built and dynoed.

We'll I said I wouldn't make another pass but....lol the weathers so nice here that I took her to Ennis Motorplex yes same track the World Finals, to shake her down and break in the rings. Burned 20 gal of methanol just taxiing around the pits, seating the brakes etc.....car feels unreal!!! 1250 plus hp and less than 1600 lbs is a real hot rod. But.....I broke her first pass. Just glad it was me rather than the new buyer. The only thing not new and unknown was the case and gear set. Yep they blew up, did a nice Long 1/8 mile burn out, backed up and staged. Had 5400 in the 2 step convertor true stall is about 6200. I caught the light slid off the t brake and it all let loose never moved an inch. I ordered a 3rd member with a new high alloy gear set in the same 5.14 ratio. It should be here any day. Someone come to Texas and pick up this bad ass race car. I'm eating the tall expense on the new 3rd member and knocked off a grand, and offering the new trailer I just had built for less than half price! It's only been pulled from Kaufman to Ennis and back.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:33 PM   #40
Bodacious

Name: Bodacious
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Ryan I wish you the best of luck. You have helped me tremendously with the power glide. Good, bad, or ugly on the end result, I still love ya.

I learned today that God knows when are time is before we are even born. I too have, at times, severe back pain from an injury while in the WV National Guard.

I choose to live with it and not burden the tax base with my whining. Therefore, I may have to follow in your footsteps one of these days when quality of life forces me there.

I owe ya brother so if their is anything I can do for ya, let me know.

P.S. See if you can do a carry on with this on your trip back.

Click the image to open in full size.

It is a 1L vw diesel that makes 224HP

Closed Thread