Turbos and more

CTD2500

Brown Between the Cheeks
I need to make some room in my garage here. Take a look! All prices are including shipping, but I am in Ontario so if you are also in Canada we can probably knock some off. PM me about it.

Used 12 valve injectors. 5x.018” sac, set to pop at 295 bar. Built by Will Terry before the Power Driven Diesel days. I ran them for ten years so maybe they should be gone through before installing. They will be shipped in a Dynomite Diesel box. Asking $225 shipped.
dOTwUCY.jpg

MohILTW.jpg

Used S372 turbo. T4 1.0 housing. Ran for two years as a primary in small compounds, only a few thousand kilometers on it. Asking $550 shipped.
Shqa1iI.jpg

17SvBxk.jpg

ijwcUaG.jpg

Rebuilt and lightly used GTA4202. Billet wheel, 1.01 T6 housing. This unit sat in a rather dusty environment, so it should be taken apart and cleaned. Asking $375 shipped.
czLybDv.jpg

GCw0weB.jpg

2DQVLS5.jpg

Used turbine housing.
T3 .70 twin scroll with Borg style dual wastegate. HX40 outlet. This is from a Perkins application, and has been modified to fit an S200 SX-E with the 61.5mm x 70mm turbine wheel. Wastegate ports are enlarged with a spacer plate to let them open further. Set up with a spring gate.
I ran this with a 57 SX-E, very fast spool! Good for stock or lower power setups, or as a secondary in a small compound setup, which is how I used it.
TURBOCHARGER NOT INCLUDED. Bolts included, but clamp plates are needed, which will come with a new S200. Asking $200 shipped.
dyvH7CQ.jpg

eCUDRfY.jpg

5TfMpah.jpg

New S372 compressor wheel and housing. This turbo was damaged in shipping; the turbine wheel broke through the side of the box during the trip so it didn’t fare too well, but everything else was fine. This compressor wheel and housing were never ran. Asking $200 shipped.
lR1gbVj.jpg

MGe3Otu.jpg

Used HE351cw turbine wheel. Came from a good running turbo. Asking $100 shipped.
dCiGOoX.jpg

nfcIXFR.jpg

Used Moog comfort coil front springs for 2nd gen 4x4 Rams. These are stock height, but I have 1” and/or 3” lift spacers that can be included. Asking $150 shipped.
UrJYAdJ.jpg

Not much difference in ride, honestly. I would consider them a stock replacement.

Injectors, GT42 and .7 S200 turbine housing are sold.

I also learned that when my face/lips get too cold I have a hard time saying “catalytic converter.”

Back